Follow us! Follow us!

3-19-2015 *Frank26

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

3-19-2015 *Frank26

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:21 am

3-19-2015 *Frank26 [via FrostyTheSnowman] ~The spreadsheet...on the 18th shows 1166 but don’t be concerned about that at all. What if I told you it was to send a message to the “bad guys”? ...the spreadsheet directs your eyes to the numbers that will add value to the end of their calculations that they are doing right now. This action is not only historical but the spreadsheet is following a step-by-step process to add value to the end. Now we told you it would be up there at 1166 but we also told you about the rider. It looks like right now they may be trying to go between 70 to 75 cents. Maybe $1.20...maybe $1.30 or something like that. I don’t know. Because based on where they are at that may be as far as they can go right now. Our Teams also want you to remember that you should NOT ever compare Iraq to Kuwait! Kuwait was not a MR...it was a reinstatement of their value. Iraq is a monetary reform. They are going to surprise the living daylights out of everyone real soon. I-Team on the ground tell us that the citizens in Iraq were demonstrating today. They know it’s going to happen! 5 Providences are going to get 250 Billion dinars. At 1166? Why that is only about 50 billion per providence. 50 Billion can’t allow them to function for too long. But what if that 250 Billion was say at the “NEW RATE”?! The articles are now in BILLIONS...NOT in TRILLIONS! This is huge!!! This is NEW MATH...NEW NUMBERS... NEW RATE! What was supposed to happen today (18th of March)? The private sector was supposed to be launched today. Did it? No...it’s waiting for the new rate! Meanwhile the IMF comes out today and says “the IMF staff concludes that the 2015 Article mission 4 is completed!” WOW! Let’s see what happens between now and Saturday the 21st!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan