Follow us! Follow us!

8-18-2015 *Frank26

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

8-18-2015 *Frank26

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:29 am

8-18-2015 *Frank26 ~on Tuesday our teams called us and said...the only way to get the MR [Monetary Reform] is for Mr. S [Shabibi] to come back! In my strong opinion, Dr. Shabibi has been the quarter back, but... Dr. S said two years ago I got kicked out by Maliki – do you think I’m going to come back while he’s there? Of course not. Six months ago, Abadi asked Dr. Shabibi to come back – but he said not under these conditions. Once I know the banks are secure and Aleck gone and get rid of Maliki’s son too...Dr. Shabibi said if you BUILD THIS FOR ME, I’ll be back...and I see that you’ve built what I want. ...SOCIAL MEDIA, YOUTUBE…you can find "keywords" there...when you see "KEYWORD" substitute DR. SHABIBI...IMO. Speculation of Dr. Shabibi being arrested...That’s BS. Let me talk about a BLACK LIST...it’s about removing the 000’s. THEY CAN PUT THEM ON THE BLACKLIST – if we don’t see anything in a monetary reform change…the currency will be put on a black list – ...if it doesn’t happen by Oct. 1st... it would be disastrous for the monetary reform... The international currency is the ONLY SOLUTION TO AVOID BEING PUT ON A BLACK LIST, IMO. There’s lots of soldiers that are in Iraq to protect the new government. It’s going to become a democratic country – Insurgents don’t like that hipocrasy as long as they work with the new government. Our boots on the ground is to protect a new justice that’s about to come to bear. JUSTICE….and the reinstatement of many reforms. Tomorrow [Tuesday], YOU ARE GOING TO SEE UGLINESS...change is coming and it will be BRUTAL UGLY…BUT IT STARTED... The reform is going to be brutal starting tomorrow that’s necessary... This time this cleaning is really at a warped speed…we’re talking DAYS…and it’s leading us to OCTOBER 1ST. We feel that to be a deadline for the currency reform under the umbrella of the monetary reformations that lead to the lifting of the 000’s.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan