Follow us! Follow us!

11-13-2015 *Frank26

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

11-13-2015 *Frank26

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:22 am

11-12-2015 *Frank26 ~the last time I was with you I made a mistake...when I make a mistake like I did last night, I come to you and tell you of them... I...said to you...that Iraq has reinstated its currency...that they have RI’ed, no in my deepest apologies, no they have not reinstated or RI’ed.

11-13-2015 *Frank26 ~The Warka Bank was invited to participate in the CBI currency auctions...this is big because the Warka Bank was established by so many men and women from international countries...to see Warka in this process...this is wonderful...I still don’t think we will see things until Maliki and Allak are taken care of...Maliki’s arrest warrant was put out over a month ago, but no one has done it...too many are afraid for themselves and their families. The USD is not being used in Iraq...they are going through an RI...pricing goods...using their own currency to march into Article 8...so they can march into an RV. ...in my strongest opinion...Dr. Shabibi will come out at a low rate...maybe 10 cents, 20 cents...that is what I call a low value...logic says you will start out at the first steps and watch it go upward. ...the RI is to reestablish the IQD at an international level and international usage. So no LD’s, no Dr. Shabibi, no increase in value, no laws...until Maliki and Allak are gone...the CBI is taking action... meanwhile the Parliament has completed its own first reading of the 2016 budget...fast and historical...meaningful for their reforms...if they get a second reading...it will put Dr. Shabibi’s desire to lift the 000’s in harmony with the first of the year.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan