Follow us! Follow us!

12-1-2015 *Kaperoni

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

12-1-2015 *Kaperoni

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:56 am

12-1-2015 *Kaperoni ~Article: "The issuance of new currency category 50 000 ... do you raise the value of the dinar or reduce it?" ...I recall a chart...that showed the physical notes in circulation. The 250, 500, 1000, 5000 were minimal compared to the 10k and mainly 25k's. These 50k's will be used IMO to reduce the 25k's. If you think about it, if the majority of notes are 25k, and you can cut the amount in circulation by 50%, that is substantial. I have stated before and will again...I think this is a way to reduce the notes, and strengthen the dinar in the market (reduce the spread and create demand) before they move to the float and begin to allow the value to rise. I think we can say with some certainty that the CBI and IMF are now working not only to overcome the one remaining restriction (2% spread), but move the banking system to the next level which is what we all want. I do not believe that is as far off as some believe... remember the IMF only signed a one year deal to help.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan