Follow us! Follow us!

12-7-2015 *Kaperoni

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

12-7-2015 *Kaperoni

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:32 am

12-6-2015 *Kaperoni ~Article quote: "Sales of the Central Bank, Sunday, 209 million dollars in an auction today, on the sale of foreign currencies, exchange rate stable at 1166 dinars per dollar." I would tend to believe the CBI spreadsheet over the media article. Still cannot understand why the media has not picked up on the 1182 yet. Very clear on the CBI the official rate is not 1166 anymore..."Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1182". Based on my calculations of 1182 + 13 dinars (what it was before 1179 - 1166 = 13 dinar) brings us to 1195 as the rate the 2% spread would be based off of. 2% of that is 1218. So as long as the CBI keeps the Market Rate below 1218 it seems to me we are in compliance. Currently it is 1214 as reported. It is interesting the CBI made this effective December 1st. So March 1st would be 90 days if it holds and falls within the timeline stated..."Iraq that is due to the market during the first half of next year" Maybe we need a countdown clock to March 1st.

12-7-2015 *Kaperoni ~I continue to be reminded of the document we reviewed over a year ago from the IMF titled "from fixed to float" (in the Research Library) and the two ways the CBI could exit...either "orderly" or "disorderly. " After everything that has gone on the last few weeks with the CBI, monetary policy, the critics, etc.. it sure seems "disorderly" (remember a disorderly exit is more out of necessity, which seems to be the case) to me. Guess we just continue to watch it unfold.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan