Follow us! Follow us!

12-9-2015 *Kaperoni

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

12-9-2015 *Kaperoni

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:51 am

12-9-2015 *Kaperoni ~the reality is the dinar cannot move until the market forces are created to raise the value. That means laws, and investment. ...as investment capital comes into Iraq to invest through the CBI capital account, it will begin to create inflationary pressure, that pressure is what will raise the value. So unfortunately, nothing is going to happen until the Government of Iraq gets this moving forward. They need to activate the private sector by all means possible...tariffs, laws, stability, investors, etc. Open that big door to a market economy. Then and only then will the dinar rise...It's called the Balassa - Samuelson effect if I recall. I believe this is all scheduled to occur within the first 6 months of 2016. I believe the government plans to activate the market economy either just prior or at the same time the CBI meets the IMF conditions and accepts Article VIII (freedom of movement of capital) a requirement for global investment. The rate will probably move slowly at first, building momentum as the economy begins to grow and take off. I do not believe the Market Economy in Iraq can start until the banking system meets the IMF conditions and accepts Article VIII.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan