Follow us! Follow us!

12-23-2015 *Frank26

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

12-23-2015 *Frank26

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:04 am

12-23-2015 *Frank26 ~IMO...from the 21st to the 26th...Iraq will give the LD’s to the banks...then the pendulum will swing. Iraq is waiting for the international standards to give them the new rate...Iraq awaits the international standards...the new rate...even the CBI is waiting on this international rate to come up with the right pricing right...they have the codes for the taxes and tariffs that are activated...the IMF, BIS, US...let’s just call them the BIG BOYS...The BIG BOYS work on these calculations...and once those calculations are done the international world will welcome Iraq into their club. I believe it is being calculated now to be released...the 1182 was done for compliance...and to make the USD more expensive to buy in Iraq...and it worked...it was an inflationary measure...they have no inflation...they qualify for Article 8...who has the numbers...the BIG BOYS...1182 is a prelude to the LD’s...we have come to my conclusion that...there will not be a float...it’s not going to be 10 cents or 40 cents….it will not a float...it will not be a gradual float... it will be 1 to 1...IMO...the 1 to 1 works to help ensure that ISIS is choked...1 to 1 is the RI...this is probably a 7-14 day period and we may be half way through that period…then in about another 7-10-14 days it will hit the global international exchanges...the RI,,.once it does then we will see the RV...allowing the 1 to 1 to grow internationally...I don’t think we will see 1 to 1...I’m not saying they are hiding the 1 to 1...we just won’t see it...because it belongs to Iraq.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan