Follow us! Follow us!

1-15-2016 *Kaperoni

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

1-15-2016 *Kaperoni

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:16 am

1-14-2016 *Kaperoni ~The IMF was ready to grant Article VIII to Shabibi back in October 2012 and since he worked in a very independent and isolated manor he would have done what he felt was right for his currency. That being said, would it have succeeded? Would investors come to Iraq? Would have the GOI passed the laws to continue to create the environment that would invite investment? Probably not... It is very apparent that Shabibi was going forward... otherwise, there would have been no reason to take such abrupt action as to create false accusations and warrants to stop the process. Just think, if Shabibi could have moved to Article VIII back in Oct 2012, they had about 80 billion reserves at the time. Now some 3 years, 3 months later, the reserves are depleting below 59 billion and expected to go lower.

1-15-2016 *Kaperoni ~Article quote: "The Iraq Finance 2016 conference gathers together all major stakeholders involved in directing the economic development of Iraq towards greater growth and stability." ...back when Shabibi had the CBI, there were plans for the dinar and a market economy. For whatever the reasons, those were not accomplished. We all know parliament, Maliki, tribal, Iran, etc. all participated in holding progress back. That being said, it's different this time. This time we have the Prime Minister on board, the CBI Governor, the Finance Minister, and the IMF and WB. Sure it is not 100% but to me (and maybe I am naive) but I see the "potential meter" rising almost daily. Who knows, maybe they will enter this conference in March much further along than we expect.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan