Follow us! Follow us!

1-29-2016 *Kaperoni

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

1-29-2016 *Kaperoni

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:41 pm

1-29-2016 *Kaperoni ~“CBI adds Economic & Statistic Data CBIESD” It is very clear, the CBI had created the website…to document the statistics needed for international banking and guidelines. Once it was done, tested, it was integrated into the main CBI site as of today. There is some real significance to this site. First the site was sorta (underground) for a period of time as they prepared and published the information. To connect it with the main site (cbi.iq) today, tells the world about this site. Second, this kinda reporting is a requirement for international commence. The IMF has talked in the past about reporting systems, etc in Iraq and the need to improve. I think we can safely say that this new information is a real step forward towards compliance with the global banking system. It seems like another piece of the puzzle and a clear step towards the end goal.

1-29-2016 *Kaperoni ~I have talked to several experts in the field of security in Iraq, and discussed the conditions and whether or not it plays a part. First off, the answer at this point was no. That 75% of Iraq is stable and secure and waiting on investors including the Kurdistan region. And second, was that the banks and money in the terrorist areas (mainly Nineveh Province) have been written off as a loss. That is probably one of the reasons they simply decided to bomb the banks in that area. So the point I am making…is that it may have some part in the delay, it does not seem to be a concern to those who understand what it takes to get this plan rolling forward.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan