Follow us! Follow us!

Nobody knows........

Nobody knows........

Unread postby earthkins » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 pm

After reading all the postings over the last six months I am convinced of just one thing. None of the experts or guru's know anything about the RV. They all seem to make their predictions and the next day have to change what they had said the day before. With the recent Forbe's article that the Iraqi RV is a scam and all of the false information I am not sure what to believe. Since I have invested in the Iraqi Dinar the only thing I can do is sit and wait and hope something positive happens. Ron
earthkins

Re: Nobody knows........

Unread postby admin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi Ron, I have to agree with you on one hand...NO ONE does really know what is going to happen until Iraq decides to do it. There has been mis-information put out for years by the GOI and many Arab news agencies, however, Iraq has only actually done about 1% of the things that they stated they would or would not do. They cannot trade the IQD on forex yet to let the market control the rate, the only way they can maintain a steady rate as they were instructed to do by the IMF, is through supply and demand. I think they accomplish this through the media, as more people buy it they put out negative articles or information to decrease the demand, and vise versa, when the demand is down, they put out positive articles or information. I have chosen to keep positive and stay the coarse, I may get rich or I might make a 300-400% return after a few more years. If they reduce the Dinar supply to 30 billion by removing the zero's, then I see no reason why they cannot put it back to it's former rate at between 3 to 4 dollars, but it will take some time to rebuild their infrastructure and compete on the global level. There is still the possibility that they will out right RV the Dinar at 1 cent, 10 cents, 50 cents...etc. Who knows, but they can afford to back their currency at that rate based on the numbers. So I view it as a win win situation, I just don't know what my winnings will be!! LOL! We provide more accurate news and information than most sites, we post it ALL here for everyone to read and decide what is best for them to think or believe. One thing is sure...so far the news has been the most accurate prediction of what Iraq intends to do. Thanks for your comment, I hope this helps a little.
Mark smt;
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Nobody knows........

Unread postby shamsir56 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi guys,

You are right. nobody does know whether its gonna rv or not. but my gut feeling say it will rv, when? nobody knows. But factual information rv is inevitable for iraq sooner or later.

Sam
shamsir56

Return to Please post your thoughts, opinions or concerns here!!