Follow us! Follow us!

Questions From Newbie.

Questions From Newbie.

Unread postby Boatsum65 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Hello all,

I wanted to ask a few questions as a Newbie but first I feel it best to introduce myself.

My Name is TC and I am retired from the Navy after 25 1/2 yrs of service, I am a small Dinerian Holder from my first trip in Iraq back in 2004 when a buddy talked me into buying some with the speculations of if it RVs it will maybe max out around. 60 cents. I was OK and still am OK with anything close to that.

I have been following the DInar Daddy website on and off for a year or so (past three months at least 4 times a day) and look for every bit of information to understand what is going on with my investment. I have seen on a many of these sites and forum boards the whole gambit of Doozies and as well as fictional opinions.

I am the type of person that if I do not agree with someone then I search out the data as to why I can't agree with them and honestly 80% of what I've read in these past two months I do not believe but can't find data online to disprove.
1 example is... I have read over and over where all these Big 4 banks are going to cash in once it goes live, the threads basically states they are ready for us to march in in a orderly line, but just today I call the WF 1800 phone # to inquire the pricing of the Peso for a upcoming trip to Cancun Mexico later in Sept, (I call about every week to buy some as I can afford it for the trip) and today there's a automated message broadcasting before I can press any prompts and it is basically stating that W/F is not and will not be buying or selling the IQD! Wow!!!! now that throws up the flag and says what gives with all these comments about the big 4 ready. I try to rationalize that this might be a way to lighten up the phone calls that might be flooding in as news or rumors are thrown around like cherry blossom petals on a Washington fall day but I have to say well why didn't they record the message stating something like..."At this time we are currently not buying/selling IQD but if in the future we do then we will change this notification recording". Banks P.R. folks get paid well to not come up with something that could adversely scare aware potential future customers

OK I know I am a bit long winded here (Family Motto has always been to take a short store and make it longer) but onto my questions.

(1) Other then being a possible indicator on the back side why is it so important that the RV has to happen before ERBIL and all these other agreements, I only ask this because everything I have read lately is that the RV is out of Iraq's hands and waiting for a bank rep somewhere in the upper banking gods' sitting in some office to push a button on his desk to make this go live (Navy Humor thrown in on the tale end there)

(2) If we are so close to the end then why is it that every time someone calls the RV they cant say how they know it and can't show us where to verify it. I even heard today the OOM called it with a astronomical amt per IQD and that is was live at some Texas Forex Board, now I am by no means the sharpest Crayon in the Box but I figured if that was the case then why isn't that information on major news ie Internet news CNN, FOX news I mean come on that amount if it was real would be broadcasted as fast of the news about the passing of Micheal Jackson.

(3) Last question is more of a observation but why is it every you turn around I read day in and day out the acronyms of ASN, AMN, I mean I not trying to kill a dead horse here but how many ASN or AMN can there be in one year?

Well thank you for entertaining my thread for a few minutes and I would love to learn as much as I can about what's going on with the economic side of this investment. BTW I considered this a small investment with the IQD for as I know from living 4 tours over there that there were greater investment by many of great souls and friends that will not ever see their human investment come to fruition.

Thank you for allowing me the thread.
Sincerely,
TC
BMC USN(Ret)
Boatsum65

Re: Questions From Newbie.

Unread postby Vixen » Tue May 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Welcome TC, First of all let me tell you that I am one of those crayons that needs sharpening desperately so I can not even begin answer any of your questions. However I would like to thank you for your service! *SALUTE* Please visit this site often for your information needs. Stillw8n and Admin (my hubby) spend hours (literally) looking for relative and good articles to post.

Thanks,
Vixen
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Unread postby minichaser » Tue May 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Im not the sharpest tool in the shed either but ill give it a shot. #1 I dont believe anyone knows what has or has not to be done for the RV to happen. My belief is the Iraqi bank can RV anytime and at any rate they see fit. #2 the reason they can not tell you what their source is, is because they do not have one. All the so called gurus are stumbling over themselves to be the first to announce the RV. Believe me when I tell you they (the gurus) do not have the so called high up contacts they would lead you to believe. They tell these stories so they can keep their count up for the people that are willing to listen to them. You wont find anyone on this site will tell you that kind of information. as for #3 Im not sure what you are talking about there. This site only post creditable news and as far the guru rumors they are for laughs only. Hope this helps and welcome to the site.
minichaser
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread postby Boatsum65 » Tue May 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Vixen wrote:Welcome TC, First of all let me tell you that I am one of those crayons that needs sharpening desperately so I can not even begin answer any of your questions. However I would like to thank you for your service! *SALUTE* Please visit this site often for your information needs. Stillw8n and Admin (my hubby) spend hours (literally) looking for relative and good articles to post.

Thanks,
Vixen

Vixen,
To accept your appreciation and salutations of my service is a honor but it is always overwhelming when someone thanks me, I served because I felt it was my responsibility as a American and I deeply feel that those who gave (and their families) the ultimate sacrifice or left a part of them there are the ones that deserve our gratitude the most for their sacrifices.

But modestly I say thank you.

I look forward to conversing with folks that can educate me with their postings that have true knowledge, one of the main reason I asked to join this site vice the many others that end up on DInar Daddy's site is mostly is never did I read the words ASN or AMN from the posts on here.

Again thank you for allowing me to join!
Boatsum65

Unread postby Boatsum65 » Tue May 01, 2012 4:22 pm

minichaser wrote:Im not the sharpest tool in the shed either but ill give it a shot. #1 I dont believe anyone knows what has or has not to be done for the RV to happen. My belief is the Iraqi bank can RV anytime and at any rate they see fit. #2 the reason they can not tell you what their source is, is because they do not have one. All the so called gurus are stumbling over themselves to be the first to announce the RV. Believe me when I tell you they (the gurus) do not have the so called high up contacts they would lead you to believe. They tell these stories so they can keep their count up for the people that are willing to listen to them. You wont find anyone on this site will tell you that kind of information. as for #3 Im not sure what you are talking about there. This site only post creditable news and as far the guru rumors they are for laughs only. Hope this helps and welcome to the site.

Minichaser,
My apologies, my first post was not meant to reflect any comments in regards to this site, I learned basic Arabic over there and sometimes I put the words in the incorrect order or even drop out words that can cause a total different meaning. to clarify my questions and comments were reflecting to mostly the other threads/web sites that data dump onto Dinar Daddy's site.

My understanding is there are all these different sites/groups that their inputs end up onto the Dinar Daddy site, I might be wrong on this but I am still trying to figure all this out.

Again my sincere apologies.
r/
TC
Boatsum65

Unread postby Vixen » Tue May 01, 2012 9:13 pm

You were a part of the support system and for that I am thanking you, plus it is just good manners, as you can tell I am a northern girl because I left out the 'sir' sorry. My Great Uncle went down on the USS Grayling, I did not know him but I understand that he was a favorite Uncle among his nieces. I am however very proud of him even though he died before I was born. Thanks for being apart of this site and participating. :)

PS I only post the guru stuff because it is like a train wreck, I can't help but look, and for the entertainment value, but we don't adhere to such nonsense, mini summed it up pretty good!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Unread postby minichaser » Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 am

Boatsum65 wrote:
minichaser wrote:Im not the sharpest tool in the shed either but ill give it a shot. #1 I dont believe anyone knows what has or has not to be done for the RV to happen. My belief is the Iraqi bank can RV anytime and at any rate they see fit. #2 the reason they can not tell you what their source is, is because they do not have one. All the so called gurus are stumbling over themselves to be the first to announce the RV. Believe me when I tell you they (the gurus) do not have the so called high up contacts they would lead you to believe. They tell these stories so they can keep their count up for the people that are willing to listen to them. You wont find anyone on this site will tell you that kind of information. as for #3 Im not sure what you are talking about there. This site only post creditable news and as far the guru rumors they are for laughs only. Hope this helps and welcome to the site.

Minichaser,
My apologies, my first post was not meant to reflect any comments in regards to this site, I learned basic Arabic over there and sometimes I put the words in the incorrect order or even drop out words that can cause a total different meaning. to clarify my questions and comments were reflecting to mostly the other threads/web sites that data dump onto Dinar Daddy's site.

My understanding is there are all these different sites/groups that their inputs end up onto the Dinar Daddy site, I might be wrong on this but I am still trying to figure all this out.

Again my sincere apologies.
r/
TC
No apologies are necessary, I did not take your post as any disrespect to this site. I was trying to give you my honest opinion of your questions. Your basic Arabic also will be a plus in your favor to try to understand what some of the articles are really saying as google translation sometimes gives it a whole different meaning as to what is stated. Again welcome to the site and we value your opinion and input.
minichaser
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Please post your thoughts, opinions or concerns here!!