Follow us! Follow us!

I am American

I am American

Unread postby minichaser » Mon May 28, 2012 10:08 am

I was born in the USA, I gave 8 years of my young life to the service of our country, I fly and salute the American Flag, I salute the National Anthem when played or sang, I believe in God and the divine way of life, I celebrate Christmas with a Christmas tree over Christmas holidays. I celebrate all our nations holidays, I do not believe in other nations flags flown over American soil, If you came to this country for freedom, keep your heritage, but leave your old country flag there. Do not demand that I go out of my way for your foreign holiday celebrations or your different religion beliefs. If my flag or presenting of my American beliefs offend you then go back to your old country. If you want to live in this country, then by all means feel free to do so but live under the USA Constitution and abide by the laws of this country. and learn to speak English. Do not think that I owe you anything if I came to your country to fight for your freedom. Too many American men and women fought and died to gain that freedom. To all the American Vets past and present I salute and thank you for your service. To all the American men and women and their families that gave their lives for our freedom you will always be remembered in our hearts.
minichaser
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: I am American

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 31, 2012 9:19 am

AMEN!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Please post your thoughts, opinions or concerns here!!