Follow us! Follow us!

I forgot how Clinton and Russian secret documents in the hotel?

From Global News Sources

Unread postby admin » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:27 am

24.9.2016 17:26

I forgot how Clinton and Russian secret documents in the hotel

{Baghdad} Euphrates News American ABC channel said on Saturday that the Democratic candidate for the US presidential election, Hillary Clinton left the room package of confidential documents hotel during one of her visits to Moscow.

She explained the channel, citing information, published by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, that this incident occurred during the Clinton assume the post of US Secretary of State, without mentioning the date of the visit, with the transfer of the assistant secretary to the room, which was revealed in one of the Russian capital 's hotels, a file containing the a package of confidential documents. And found one of the elements of the unity of diplomatic protection later on forgotten file in the room, after leavingthe Clinton Russian capital.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation that he is not entitled to Clinton , these documents are transferred to the personal her room.
It is worth mentioning that this is not the first time that information about shortening Clinton published where in performing functions as head of US diplomacy, as set out in the March / March 2015, the news about using her personal email Clinton in official correspondence containing classified information, but the FBI has not opened a judicial investigation in this matter. He accused the head of the office of James Comey Clinton only to "negligence in dealing with information of national importance , " he said , adding at the same time that it is not enough to formally charge the former minister.

alforatnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Mainstream/International News