Follow us! Follow us!

Burning of the headquarters of the Republicans and supporters of Hillary Trump describes as "animals

From Global News Sources

Burning of the headquarters of the Republicans and supporters of Hillary Trump describes as "animals

Unread postby admin » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:22 am

This is happening in America ..! .. Burning of the headquarters of the Republicans and supporters of Hillary Trump describes as "animals"!

17/10/2016

Burning of the headquarters of the Republicans and supporters of Hillary Trump describes as animals

Unknown assailants targeted a building of the Republican Party in a city in North Carolina, a Molotov cocktail Sunday 16 October / October which led to completely destroyed without injury.

The town of Hillsborough, where the attack took place on its website, it is painted on the wall of an adjacent building headquarters and a swastika and the words threat to say: "Dear Republicans Nazis, you have to leave town or else!".

According to a statement to local authorities, it "seems to beflammable material burned some furniture and caused damage to the interior parts of the building," but he has not yet estimated the losses caused by the fire.

He said Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump Bngradh published on his Twitter after the incident: "animals who represent Hillary Clinton and the Democrats in North Carolina burned our headquarters," and that "we will win". Adding, "I'm totally with you, I will never forget, now we must win, I'm proud of you all!".

burathanews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Mainstream/International News