Trump abandons the presidential salary of 400 thousand dollars

From Global News Sources

Unread postby admin » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:42 am

Posted, 13/11/2016 20:56

[Oan- up]
US President - elect Donald Trump, he said he does not want to get a salary from his post as president of the United States.
The newspaper [Daily Mail], Donald Trump said , " I will not take even a single dollar."
The newspaper pointed out that Trump billionaire businessman, Hariri said in response to questions on his account in Twitter "in relation to salary, it will not take even a single dollar."
It is known that the salary of the President of the United States isworth 400 thousand dollars a year, was not the first time Trump announces the letting go of the presidential salary , where he said at the beginning of his campaign in September in September 2015 that the first thing he would do after his arrival in the White House is the lack of acceptance of the salary, he said " this is not a big sum for me, I am a rich man. "
But also noteworthy that Trump said at the beginning of his campaign that he fully responsible for campaign financing will not get donations of money any party, which changed after it announced the terms of his acceptance of donations after the primaries.
And Trump is not the only president who refuses presidential salary, before it is rejected Herbert Hoover and John F. Kennedy get the salary of the President of the United States for being from wealthy families.

alliraqnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Mainstream/International News