Trump officially the 45th President of the United States

From Global News Sources

Unread postby admin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:56 am

20/01/2017 20:03 pm (Baghdad time)

Scales News - Follow-up
Led Donald Trump, on Friday, was sworn in to take over as the 45th President of the United States.
It echoed Trump oath spoken by all his predecessors, holding the same Bible used by Abraham Lincoln to lead the right of the post.
He told the president of the Supreme Court, "I swear by Donald Trump in all seriousness and I will post of President of the United States faithfully, andI will do everything in my power and uphold the United States Constitution and protect him and defend him. Somebody help me God."
Trump said in his speech after being sworn in, addressing the American people, "together we will decide through the path of the United States and the world in the coming years, we will face difficulties and obstacles, but we will overcome them."
He continued, "Today we do not convey the power from one department to another or from one party to another, but we are deliberating power from Washington to you You, the American people, Washington has flourished but the people have not shared the wealth, but all this will change, because this moment is to Hztkm .. it is your day .. he Ahtphalkm .. The United States is your country. "
He added, "What concerns us is that the people are watching the government and managed, and 20 from January Sakhaldh history that the people he became governor."
He also said, politicians in our country lived prosperously for a long time, while jobs decreased and factories closed. It ended 29

mawazin.net
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Mainstream/International News