Follow us! Follow us!

50 A letter threatening and insulting in 24 hours because it defended Muslims

From Global News Sources

Unread postby admin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Sat, 18 Feb 2017 14:14:34

Deputy for the Canadian Liberal Party received threatening and insulting messages on the back put forward a draft law to parliament condemns all forms of Islamophobia and religious discrimination and systematic racism.

The MP Iqra Khalid in a speech the General Assembly of the parliament, on Friday, February 17, 2017 "I received more than 50 thousand message of hatred include insults and verbally abusive, since Trahi last Thursday a draft law to parliament condemns all forms of Islamophobia and religious discrimination and racism systematic."

She added, "I was afraid for the safety of the staff in my office so Iasked them closing the door behind me and ignored communications to avoid hearing the threats and letters full of insults and hate incredibly."

It provided Khaled, MP for the city of Mississauga, examples of hate messages that relate to and on the back of the bill.

She continued, "the ugliest those messages posted via the video site YouTube."

She pointed out that video publishers they described as "sympathetic to the terrorists, and disgusting. One of them said: I will not help them to kill you, but I'll be there to shoot photos and you cry, and I'll tell your story that you are killed by a Canadian national. "

And communications received by Khalid, "Aguetloha, because they live here to kill us. She is sick and should be deported out of the country. Msagdkm we will demolish the ruins and put over the heads of Muslims. Why do not you leave my country, you're disgusting rubbish ".

For its part, he praised the Canadian Minister of Culture Malena Julie bill.

She said at a news conference last Thursday Khaled "All the deputies in parliament, the Democratic Party Sidamonh."

Following the announcement of the bill, the National Council of Muslims in Canada, in a statement called on all MPs to vote for him.

And increased fears of Muslims in Canada because of the escalating hate crimes, following the armed attack on a mosque in Quebec, in January 29 last, followed by 4 days after another attack on a mosque in the city of Montreal was carried out by unknown persons, they used the stones and eggs.

alrassid.org
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Mainstream/International News