Follow us! Follow us!

Dog 'and' research on the tomb owner and sat next 6 years

From Global News Sources

Unread postby admin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Published 15/09/2012 08:51 AM

Babinaoz - Agencies: The newspaper "Daily Mail" British, that after the death of Argentine Miguel Guzman in 2006, left guard dog German called "Captain" home owner, was watching one, but after a week I went family Guzman to visit his grave, and found his dog next to the cemetery howls sad. newspaper said: since that time in 2006, rarely leaves dog sad cemetery, and was Guzman had bought "Captain" gift to his son in 2005, in March 2006, died Guzman suddenly, and after his burial the family returned did not find the dog, who left house. newspaper quoted "Cordoba" Argentine widow Guzman, Veronica, saying "I have looked for the dog everywhere not found, and we thought that maybe he died, but following Sunday we went to the cemetery to visit Guzman Fujdna dog there (crying), and surprisingly we did not We take it to the cemetery before, so we were surprised how he knew the way to it. " adds Veronica "in the next week we visited the cemetery, and returned us the dog to the house where he spent some time before leaving to the cemetery at nightfall." the newspaper quoted Argentine director cemetery Hector Basija saying "I have appeared dog suddenly at the cemetery in a few days, remained wandering until he found the tomb of his master, and remained there, a wandering in the cemetery during the day, but returns always six o'clock pm, to spend every night over the tomb owner." the paper said: The workers cemetery offer him food every day, after it became a part of life in the cemetery. quoted Ibn Guzman, Damian, saying, "I have tried many times to Ojelbh to the house, but he always goes back to the cemetery." said British newspaper: This story is similar dog story "Hutchiko" Japan, which has been 9 years go daily to the train station, "Tokyo" waiting for its owner, who died, and was accustomed to waiting for him when he returned from work.
Source: babnews
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Mainstream/International News