Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 8-26-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 8-26-13

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:25 am

8-25-2013 *Loechin ~I just received a text that all systems are Go. We should very soon see this thing my contacts are saying. I am very excited right now with all the information that is pouring in as I type this. Yes I think this is the End. RV land is where we are guys.

8-25-2013 *Flashing ~Article: "Iraq promised India to solve exchange related problems" Quote: "We are exploring the possibility of trading in local currencies, the dinar and rupee." DOES THAT MEAN THE IQD WILL BE TRADEABLE? Quote: "WORKING TO RESOLVE THE EXCHANGE ISSUES?" DOES THIS MEAN RV? I THINK REAL DRIVERS ARE TELLING US WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE THE BIRTH OF OUR EXPECTED BABY. THE INCOMING DAYS LOOK PROMISING FOR US.

8-25-2013 *TNT Tony ~Things are looking GREAT! This has been a great weekend for news. We are hearing what others are hearing. A good time to start looking for this would be: - this evening as banks are on HIGH ALERT - Tomorrow morning before Nasdaq opens as the system is complete and has been tested again Tuesday morning has great expectations for other things that can not happen without the RV!

8-25-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Economic Committee calls for CBI put a new strategy to raise the value of IQD; Committee will host proxy governor and officials to determine reasons behind delay" This...actually alludes to the possibility of Turki being called in to account for not having addressed the value of the Dinar. It is very obvious they are looking for a change and want to know why it hasn’t happened yet.

8-25-2013 *Loechin ~I just received a text that all systems are Go. We should very soon see this thing my contacts are saying. I am very excited right now with all the information that is pouring in as I type this. Yes I think this is the End. RV land is where we are guys. Info is still coming in and yes I do think we are going to see this thing pop. I have not heard of any issues at all. I am very excited knowing that we will be in the upper 1% soon. So make sure your plans are in place, take a deep breath because the Party is about to begin. [tonight or tomorrow possibly?] We are right on top of this now. Still Double to guys.More info coming in. Things are in an awesome place now. We are waiting on the final text and email...

8-25-2013 *TerryK ~ALL IM GETTING IS FROM TONIGHT TO THIS COMING THURSDAY, FOCUS ON TUESDAY ACCORDING TO SOURCES.

8-25-2013 *Mnt Goat ~As a window I am hearing this could happen on Tues, Weds or Thurs late in the day and be ready when the banks open to do their checkouts. The team has been working overtime this weekend to prepare for this rollout. The farthest date out give is to have it all done no later than September 1st (of this year...lol).

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

8-26-2013 *Loechin ~we are there guys. I don't know the day but I know it can happen any second.

8-26-2013 *Poppy3 ~IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW HARD THEY PUSH TURKI TO APPEAR IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS I HOPE AND WITH MALIKI'S PEOPLE DESERTING HIM TURKI MAY PULL THE TRIGGER JUST TO AVOID WHAT QUESTIONING PARLIMENT WOULD THROW AT HIM. THE HEAT IS ON FRIENDS. POPPY3
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's