Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-4-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-4-13

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:13 am

9-3-2013 *Mnt Goat ~First let me say there was an outside window of Sept 1st planned for this RV to be activated. This date is now passed and still no RV. The decision not to bomb Syria is a break from the storm, a temporary clearing in the skies, the sun may even poke through and give us some warmth. I am hearing nothing but really good prospects that this is the week and I also heard that there are many reasons for wanting this to go international not just for us but for issues, events and pressure once again building in Iraq. They need this RV desperately.

9-3-2013 *EXOGEN ~CONTACT WORKING IN KUWAIT JUST GOT TO THE STATES AND HE COULD NOT BRING IQD BACK TO THE STATES. WAS FORCED TO PLACE IN ACCOUNT IN IRAQ...BEFORE HE LEFT WAS TOLD WOULD NOT BE TOO LONG. CONTACT ALSO SAW ON CNBC TODAY: WORLD WIDE EXCHANGE!!! WAS ON THERE FOR 1 MINUTE TODAY.

9-3-2013 *TNT Tony ~There is a lot of politics involved, egos involved, over the last week or two. Right now there is supposedly a truce between the egos. A definite lets work together to get it done because of all that is going on in the world today. Every banking system, all government agencies say it's done, no computer problems, the system is ready, they just need authorization.All is done in Iraq, doesn't take a rocket scientist to see they are done and ready but they cannot announce it because it's not up to them. Period. [Are there still plans A & B?] There were several plans, there was a $14 plan, a $ 20 plan and $3.44 plan, depending on how long it gets drug out. I'm hearing we are back on track. Three different agencies are in agreement once again. Bank people were called in at 7:00 a.m. and told to expect a busy day. The call in centers and the cash out centers are manned and security is still there and everyone is on high alert.

9-3-2013 *TerryK ~ALL THE INDICATORS POINT TO TODAY. ALL SOURCES THAT I HAVE TALKED TO TELL ME TONIGHT, NO LATER THAN THUR. HEARING DOUBLE DIGITS FOR DINAR AND LIKE 4 BUCKS ON DONG.

9-3-2013 *Mnt Goat ~There are still many articles coming out of Iraq on the conversations between the CBI, the GOI and Parliament...they tell us they do need the remove the zeros and delete the zeros projects completed and they need them done now...these statements have been ongoing since before April of this year. So where is the RV? Why have then not completed these projects already? We know for a fact the CBI planned to RV last July 2012 over a year ago. I know for a fact there were plans to RV again in April 2013 but the CBI was told to hold off again until further notice. These projects are not completed because they await the international rollout announcement. This can not be done until the UST gives the final go ahead. This will not happen until some higher political figures authorize it. Iraq can not do anything until they are given the green light from sources that are telling them to stall. July we saw that out of desperation they began to pay various rates on the Qi Cards depending on the program you could receive differing sums of money.

9-3-2013 *Dinarmaven [newbie] ~I've been in a technical career for over 35 years... banking, CTO, CEO, finance... I have never seen anything like this! The technical issues aside, we have seen this be a political football for months and a disappointment to the whole world...and we are just along for the ride. I know frustrations abound. Impatience reigns. Anger is somewhat below the surface for the people still waiting, INCLUDING IRAQ...from what I hear tonight, we are BACK. I expect big things to happen. My contacts are ready and have been told to be on alert- HIGH alert - for the next 24 hours.

9-3-2013 *Shredd ~until Turki speaks, I'm just waiting on the sidelines, we have no clue as to what his plan is re: zeros project and even though the project is separate from the rate moving, they are closely related and dependent on one another. The small denoms cannot be introduced without a strong rate of at least par and the rate cannot free float right away...I wait for the CBI to speak, much more is happening that is very positive, many signs of progress, that is for sure.

9-3-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "2014 budget at the cabinet table next week" [I wonder when we will actually see a draft published.] Right after they delete the zeros and not before. It will be based on 1.16 dinars per US dollar, 86 cents as was told to us by two of the people on the finance committee who was responsible for writing the budget.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-4-2013 *Poppy3 ~THE RV IS CLOSE BUT...IT WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS FOR THE ACTION TO TAKE PLACE AFTER THESE GOOD MEETINGS THEY ARE HAVING NOW...WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE...5 DAYS AGO I TOLD EVERYONE THAT WE WERE IN A GREAT 10 DAYS WINDOW AND WE STILL ARE EXCEPT.IT APPEARS THEY ARE MOVING A LITTLE SLOWER THAN EXPECTED SO I HAVE...TO STRETCH THAT TO ABOUT THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH FOR THE PROGRESS TO BE TURNED INTO THEIR ACTIONS. I AM VERY CONFIDENT ALL IS WELL AT THIS POINT AND I CAN LIVE WITH THEM MAKING PROGRESS AND NOT JUST BEING STATUS QUO.

9-4-2013 *Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] ~his [Eagle1] team tried to purchase VND on the forex yesterday and again today (they are active traders and can trade even on holidays); they were blocked both yesterday and today [Tuesday] – they tried to purchase the Indonesian Rupiah and the IQN (new symbol for the IQD) and had the same result – blocked from purchase; they are also seeing a lot of strange things on their screens, and believe it’s due to the global currency reset being imminent.the GOI and CBI are not in control, the IMF is...sources are still stating that the release is imminent, and Sept 5 is the date in their opinion that if the rate is not released, they will pull the trigger. all systems are tested, forex and bank screens are already loaded with the new rates, but no information on exactly when they will release it.

9-4-2013 *Mnt Goat ~Notes about the Qi Cards: I had a long conversation with my contact in Iraq...on this topic...The citizen does not automatically get the card. They must apply for the card, go through the identity process and they return to the office to pick them up. Then depending on their program, funding can or can not be allocated on the cards. The rates vary since the laws dictate which programs are paying out what rates.So why do we hear some have no cards? Cause they never applied for them. Why do we hear some are getting paid 98 cents (ration fund), while others are getting $1.17 (pension fund) and others are getting $3.44 (money owed to contractors) and others are getting nothing $0.00. It depends on the program. You see now? ...in mid 2012 I was told that the rate would come out at $3.44. This is showing exactly what I was told over a year ago.

9-4-2013 *Jester ~[are we really making progress in this whole deal?] YES WE ARE...BUT IT IS NOT THE ANY MINUTE STUFF YOU ARE HEARING IN MY OPINION.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's