Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-6-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-6-13

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:21 am

9-5-2013 *BGG ~[Do u think attacking Syria will affect the Rv?] I doubt it. This is an Iraq event - not Syrian.

9-5-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "Calls for economic reforms before you start deleting zeros currency" Exactly 118 days until January. Loosing time enough for a float especially if the next years budget, 2014, is truly based on 1.16 dinars per US dollar as has been told to us twice probably by loose lips members of the finance committee. IMO deletion of the zeros is not a process. It is an actual event and has been since December 2012, or just a little before. Turki most likely already knows what date he will delete the zeros and we know he is not participating in the public debate on whether or not to go or hold. Very strange for the acting governor of the institution that is responsible for making this decision.Think of it this way. No matter who wants to get it done the CBI can always reject it. If Turki is ready to go, no person or parliamentary organization can stop him legally. This is a controlled process in my opinion and Turki is closely working and being advised by the IMF and our Treasury. We will probably never know the reasons for the hold up. Maybe its timing, maybe its technical or geopolitical, or even as simple as wanting to start at the beginning of a quarter or year as in October 1st or January 1st. No matter what the reason, this is not a happenstance project that is still being decided.IMO the CBI has planned for this since 2007 and is in control. It has made the decision to go on a specific date that they feel comfortable with and not before and are cautionary not to repeat the past by fighting the government. Remember, last year the IMF said they would support and back the CBI in this endeavor meaning both technically and financially. They said that when we know the project as we understood it was to delete the zeros in one felled swoop. They are still there saying they will support the CBI in their effort to delete the zeros.. IMO we are trying to figure the when part of this equation, as I personally believe they have given us the how much side.

9-5-2013 *Poppy3 ~LOTS AND LOTS OF TALK ABOUT DELETING THE 3 ZERO MONEY --- THIS IS VERY EXCELLENT BECAUSE TO BRING IN ALL THE 3 ZERO MONEY THEY HAVE TO SET A HIGHER RATE AND TO BE PREPARED TO RELEASE ALL THE LOWER DENOMS AND THEY TALK LIKE ALL THIS WILL BE COMPLETED BY JULY 2014. THAT MEANS YOU AND I WILL HAVE RECEIVED OUR CASH LONG BEFORE THEM [THEN?] IF I UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SAID. I POSTED YESTERDAY THAT I WAS INFORMED THAT THE IMF, UNSC LEGAL TEAM HAVE COMPLETED THEIR REVIEW OF THE LAWS CONCERNING THE IMF FORCING THE RV ON IRAQ. NOW WHEN WILL THEIR FINDING BE PRESENTED AND IF AND WHEN WILL THEY ACT TO GET THE RV COMPLETED. TIME WILL SURELY BE SHORT NOW.

9-5-2013 *Dinarmaven ~There are multiple confirmations of live rates on screens tonight. If you like the idea of Plan A, then I guess you will be happy with a $23+ rate. This to me is still crazy, but I'll take it. (Somebody will have to explain the economics of this rate and how it effects Iraq long term.) This might still be a placeholder... Secondly, (and I heard this from sources other than Tony) The delays and discussions amongst certain agencies today are over and we have green lights newly lit on our path. So take all this to be an additional confirmation of what we are already hearing tonight. This ball is dangling so close to the edge of the cup that just a smile could push it in. It's a great reason to be SMILING!

9-5-2013 *Loechin ~There are no delay's as of right now. Guys it could really go any second from now...I don't know everything but I know how close we really are as of right now. If that don't change we are going to be very happy folks in a few... [does it look really really good for an RV tonight or tomorrow?] yes, it does.

9-5-2013 *WILDDUCK ~THINGS COULD GET INTERESTING LATER THIS EVENING. HEARING LOTS OF STUFF YET TO BE CONFIRMED. [Can you say what part of the process we are in now?] CHEST OUT AND TRYING TO BREAK THE TAPE AT THE FINISH LINE, KNOW MORE LATER THIS EVENING.

9-5-2013 *TNT Tony ~There was a little delay in the planned event. I was given a time, there was a timer placed on it and it timed out. There is currently no timer, rates are live and the little delay between the two three letter guys has been resolved. The rates are the ones you have been looking for and the PTB has now authorized the agencies in D.C. to talk openly about the rates and the event. Enjoy your night, it may be the last chance you have for peace and quiet for some time to come. PS...The Oct 2 date from Wells Fargo has nothing to do with the R.V.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-6-2013 *12thMan ~Received a call early this morning from our UST contact. Not from the HR but the UST contact. He stated that the info he gave us last week was real but off by a week. Simply saying, this Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun. He is right in the mix of it all and has put himself on the line to help us good oh down to earth people.

9-6-2013 *BGG ~We are soooooo tied in to thinking we can completely figure this thing out with simple, linear, logic...and the truth is - the inner meanderings are fairly complex.

9-6-2013 *Loechin ~I think we are all wondering what's going on right? There is a series of events that have taken place and we wait our turn plain and simple. The ego's have been satisfied but in the end after we are at the bank they will find out that all their delay's put more bucks in our bank. It can go at any moment, and I mean any moment.

9-6-2013 *Jester ~THE RATES...STILL STUCK ON 3.663412 AS THEY HAVE BEEN FOR AT LEAST TWO MONTHS...[...probably another 10 days...?] YES I WOULD SAY AT LEAST THAT LONG...THAT IS THE EARLIEST I WOULD EXPECT ANYTHING.

9-6-2013 *Bluwolf ~there was a lot of movement in all scenarios yesterday, yep people scrambling to get things done. Some even saw the real rates for those were not place holders. Remember the rv has to happen before any war issues. I personally pray that there is none.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's