Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-9-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-9-13

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:56 am

9-8-2013 *Loechin ~As of late last night I was told all of the boys decided to play nice, no more fighting between the two bullies. I was also told that because of that we should be home free.

9-8-2013 *Poppy3 ~WE HAVE A MARVELOUS BLESSING COMING AND ALL THE STARTS SO TO SPEAK ARE LINING UP FINALLY AND EVEN TALKING COMPLETION IN UNISON ...I STATED LAST WEEK I WAS EXPENDING THE WINDOW OPENING TILL AROUND THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH AND I AM STILL STANDING STRONG ON THAT STATEMENT EVEN MORE AFTER ALL THE NEWS THIS WEEK. I CAN HOWEVER READ AND UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING BEING REPORTED RIGHT NOW IS MOVEMENT FROM STATUS QUO AND THINGS ARE STRONGLY IN OUR FAVOR FOR VICTORY GLORY GLORY GLORY WHAT WE HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO ...SMILE MY RICH FRIENDS YOUR BLESSING IS APPROACHING.

9-8-2013 *Arizona Heat ~All I ask is a chance to prove money can't make me happy.

9-8-2013 *TerryK ~SOUNDS LIKE WE ARE THERE PEEPS. HAVE NOT HEARD A RATE. PEEPS NO KIDDING THIS CAN GO DOWN ANY MOMENT. IM HEARING SO MANY GOOD THINGS.

9-8-2013 *BGG ~Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and submit his resignation - I did hear something was up at the CBI this morning - I'm sorry this is what it turned out to be. [first Maliki tries to get the lady from TBI fired, now Turki resigns. Wonder if Maliki is working to delay the RV!?] Probably. That is my first reaction. ...it appears to be a fairly desperate move by Maliki. First he was after the TBI and now the CBI...It is far too early for us to be jumping to conclusions...let's let this play out a bit.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-9-2013 *Loechin ~[What makes this time different in your opinion than the last times we have felt we are within days of this?] It's what I now know that I can't talk about but I know is done. [what's your take on Turki resignation?] Nothing to us. [I would think they need some stability at the CBI if they are going to RV?] They have signed off on their part several months ago. Means nothing to us. I have never been more excited then now. If all these people will work together then yes it's going to happen within the next few or several days.

9-9-2013 *Millionday ~Article quote: "Bankers stressed the importance of launching a national campaign to contact global finance for the revitalization of the work of the State banks which was constrained in its dealings with the requirements of Chapter VII." this means that they are changing stipulations that have the global banking stuck from past sanctions and present applications so this is fantastic because we want this in order to launch the rates through global currency rates which has to be done in order to connect banking globally...its about time.

9-9-2013 *Poppy3 ~[if they're pushing for the removal of the high denominated currency ASAP you would think that an RV would be just around the corner.] the rv will happen in conjunction with the removal of the three zero money can' [can't ?] do one without the other and the rv will be first.

9-9-2013 *Loechin ~Since Friday night everybody is on the same page. I'm not saying it's happening tonight [Sunday] or tomorrow or even Tuesday, but from multiple individuals have gotten basically the same timeline, time frame & I honestly feel that our foot is about to hit the home plate. The rates are still showing great rates, still in the double digits & 3+ for the VND. Everyone is poised and the system is actually running. I don't know the timing, but I know we are on the cusp right now. We are very excited about this thing.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's