Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-15-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-15-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:57 pm

9-14-2013 *Stryker ~We found out that the budget that was in front of Parliament last Saturday, the 7th, which was discussed by the Members of Parliament was in fact the Council & House of Representative’s Budget and not the Federal Budget, so we have needed clarity on where they are with the 2014 Fiscal Year Budget and now we have it.
With this new information, it sure is looking like January 2014 before they implement Currency Reform folks. We should still wait on confirmation from the CBI on this but all the evidence keeps pointing us in that direction. Can it happen tomorrow or Monday...No, they must complete the process before implementing the project. FYI, I sure would like to be wrong on this but I don't think I am!

9-14-2013 *TerryK ~GOT WORD THIS MORNING THAT SOME PEEPS IN LONDON WANTED A LARGER SHARE OF THE DINAR MONIES ...SO THINGS WE ARE HOPING ARE BACK ON TRACK. THIS WEEK IS LOOKING REALLY GOOD WHAT IM BEING TOLD.

9-14-2013 *Bluwolf ~all is still on track, we are in the best position ever.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

9-15-2013 *Doc ~For all practical matters we are exactly where we reported several weeks ago. We also anticipate we will be here for many more weeks. There has been no further movement in passing the remaining laws needed to support currency reform in the long term. All is no where close to complete. In fact Parliament will not reconvene for another week. In our last update we pointed out HCl would not be considered until at the earliest this upcoming session. We eagerly await to see if it will be addressed. Our opinion continues that currency reform will not happen until there supporting laws are passed. The stated stated back drop for the "delete the zeros" project is June 2014 and not tomorrow or next month. The are many articles calling for it which we view as positive.

9-15-2013 *Jester ~I AM STILL AWARE IT COULD BE A BIT OF TIME...AND NOW EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING THE SAME... MOSTLY ANYWAY. I SURE HOPE I AM WRONG. [A bit...as in...this year?] I DO THINK WE WILL BE FINE BY THEN.

9-15-2013 *TD ~Today's meeting did not go as hoped. There was no consensus reached by all blocs regarding elements of the all critical HCL Law. Therefore strike September 17th as a possibility of a major announcement. Well like I said...with Iraqi affairs you can AT BEST be cautiously optimistic. My contact did confirm though that pressure is mounting from all sides and time is getting short. Remember they have drawn a drop dead date of completion of their currency reform as of June 2014 and work to achieve the stability of the currency takes time for market forces to take hold. SEPTEMBER 30th/OCTOBER 1st though remains viable BUT subject to parliament agreements & closure when they meet September 24th & onward.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's