Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-17-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-17-13

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:35 am

9-16-2013 *Mnt Goat ~I have an excellent contact...He is a very close with working with the CBI. Now the CBI has been given the green light to RV by the government of Iraq. This is so very powerful news since they have been stalling and telling their citizens this would happen for a long time. I am talking about the IQN issuance and revaluation. They are now once again telling them in the coming weeks this will go international. The government of Iraq supports this move and is pushing the CBI do it. The CBI note only wants to have a stable currency they want and need it to have a tremendous value, if not the highest in the world. It is coming soon.There is a condition however, given to the CBI, and that is to complete the project to remove the zeros from the IQD currency or to remove the old IQD...to do the final collection of the remaining IQD 3 zero notes to at least a 75% levele of what is now in possession of the citizens in Iraq. Note I did not say USA. This is for in country of Iraq only. They are going to allow time to do this. They feel this could be accomplished in a matter of a couple of weeks or less. So I would say they are aligning this to be completed for the first week in October. But also remember we get news late intentionally and it usually is a week or more overdue. This information also lines up with other information I received last week stating the RV would not be released in the USA until October or very late September. This is why I lend so much merit to this new news.

9-16-2013 *Shredd ~It has been known that the project of omitting zeros from the Iraqi currency will like to take place in next month. “This project will lead to reducing the proportion of the national currency traded from 4 billion to one billion.” The statement further reveals that the size will be reduced to a quarter and this will enhance the value and easy to transport." this will enhance the value easy to transport = low denoms, simply cannot happen without a rate of a dollar otherwise, supply will run out real fast or Iraq will fully dollarize and ignore their newly released dinar...NOT. if this plan really sticks to the stated time frame, we are at the most 106 days away from a rate of at least a buck.

9-16-2013 *Mnt Goat ~Project to remove the zeros: This is the final move towards the revaluation process. This is how they intend to draw most of the remainder 3 zero notes. First draw in the old notes and later do the RV. This project will be completed prior to them showing any RV on the CBI site and before any serious military action happens over Syria. I am still hearing that military action is not taken off the table over Syria however they need to get these notes out of the hands of the would-be terrorists and do it now. It is a condition for them to RV. Then Iraq must go international first or at least at the same time as the international other countries. It all has to happen at about the same time frame and be coordinated.

9-16-2013 *Poppy3 ~THE 5 YEAR PLAN WAS LAUNCHED IN BAGDAD THIS MORNING IN MALIKI'S PRESENCE AND IT IS BEING STATED THAT HE HAS SIGNED OFF ON THE PROGRAM WHICH SHOULD GIVE WAY FOR THE CBI TO RELEASE THE RV AT ANYTIME WITHOUT HIS FURTHER APPROVAL. NEXT I AM HEARING THERE WILL BE MORE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS ON WEDNESDAY SOMETIME AND THE INTERNATIONAL PRESS CORP HAS BEEN INVITED TO ATTEND. AT THIS TIME WE CAN ONLY SPECULATE ON WHAT ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE THAT WILL EFFECT OR INTEREST THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA?

9-16-2013 *Loechin ~Well we are still waiting and I'm not happy either. If for once people who do know really know, then this should be our week. I have looked at every angle over the weekend and really feel positive about where we are.

9-16-2013 *TNT Tony ~We are not going to have an RV today, nobody is in position, not the call center or cash out people. Everybody was told it will not happen today. Was I told this week? Yes. We're still right there, all is done. As of last Thursday Iraq was given permission to make an announcement that they are going to RV. You guys should be excited, all is given the green light, it is a timing issue at this point. [Is the rate still same?] Yes, over 20 and over 3. The banks have verified it went down to teller screens, we're there guys, just a timing issue, nothing mechanical or political. [Is it true that Parliament is to go on vacation the 19th-24th?] My information from this morning is if they go on vacation as scheduled, it will be because it's all over.

9-16-2013 *Delta ~still feeling good about Sept; intel is still consistent, the IN-country rate in Iraq is still expected to be $0.86 - $1.16 for several years with a managed increase IN-country; there is a National Meeting scheduled for Sept 19 and there is a tremendous amount of activity going on behind the scene, international investors are pouring in to Iraq, Maliki is signing anything and everything put in front of him, the MoF are very busy and very covert - many meetings occurring in hotels to keep quiet; again, the WTO issued the entry invitation.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-17-2013 *Eagle1 ~there are groups that are buying very large amounts of dinar right now – into the multiple Billions – why would people with money who know how to make money be running to buy dinar like it’s running out? three separate sources are confirming that things were moving over this weekend...had a text from a source at the UST that they are trying to accomplish the global currency reset this week...had a call from Wells Fargo source and for the first time, there is recognition of the global currency reset.

9-17-2013 *Poppy3 ~THE BEST THING I CAN SAY AT THIS POINT WE ARE MOVING FORWARD AND THINGS ARE NOT STATUS QUO. EVEN THOUGH I EXPECT THE RV AT MOST ANYTIME AND IT IS ON THE WAY FOR ABSOLUTE FACT AT THIS TIME WE CAN'T GUARANTEE A TIME TABLE. THEY HAVE STATED MANY TIME NOW THE LIFTING OF THE THREE ZERO MONEY WILL BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAT JULY 2014. SO, THAT MEANS THEY MUST ...WANT TO BECOME A FULL MEMBER OF THE WTO AND THAT REQUIRES A REVALUATION OF THEIR DINAR, THEY ARE BEGGING FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES TO INVEST IN IRAQ AND THAT REQUIRES A REVALUATION OF THEIR CURRENCY. I AM CERTAIN THEIR WILL BE NO FLOAT ...CBI EVEN STATED LAST WEEK THEY WANT A FLAT RATE...YOU MUST STAY WITH WHAT IS DIRECT FROM THE CBI AND IMF AND THEY HAVE NEVER SAID FLOAT OR NEVER SAID ANY RATE LESS THAN $3.22.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's