Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-21-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:38 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-21-2017 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke LISTEN CLOSELY! There’s MUCH MORE WINNING TO COME! “RATE gods PARTY” We Approached the throne of the “RATE gods” and besieged them One Last Time, to divulge exactly what rates are going to do. They rolled their eyes at us, pointed up to the Sun, and said, “Look to the Heavens, and you’ll know what to do”. We said, “That doesn’t help us much right now, because we still don’t know anything”. They said, “Exactly. But you Will. This is just a START.”

12-21-2017 Newshound Guru mike Iraq still hasn't grasped the basic concepts of an open market economy, at every turn they try to control and manipulate the investment environment and fail at every attempt. We need the GOI to empower the open market economy through legislation and quit trying to control every aspect because they think they know better. They don't. ...How many times is the GOI going to try and "fix" the Iraqi economy before they figure out they can't? Enforce the tariff's and empower the local manufacturers and farmers and the markets will settle themselves out based on supply and demand. Anything less is futile. Only then will demand for Iraqi products and services allow the dinar to float via the Balasaa-Samuelson effect. IMO.

12-21-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Anti-Government protest continue for third day in some Kurdish cities" These unfolding events are BIG NEWS... Barzani’s “Old Guard” regime is on the verge of collapse. Abadi has been plain in his efforts to protect and help ALL the people of Iraq.

12-21-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "A new term Atdoual Iraqi banks and earns "millions" during hours without paying one penny" Quote: "the daily speculation carried out by traders across the volatile instruments affect the stability of the currency rate and the size of the cash reserves of foreign currency because the bank will cover the needs of Iraq Foreign trade, but these speculators use these reserves for the purpose of profit." So they either reduce the spread to 2% or less as required by the IMF or start the currency reform and float the currency so they can eliminate the dollar auctions.

12-20-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 We know about issues with the Kurds, the infighting and corruption there; how much is that affecting the RV? I don’t know. I’m sure it’s probably having some effect, but it hasn’t stopped it. This game is definitely ON and real, although maybe not where we can take advantage of it yet. ...I continue to receive information that a rate change is evident. It IS coming; I just can’t tell you when.

12-20-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 ON THE 7TH OF SEPTEMBER I SHOUTED ...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...(wink)...NICE PRESENT TODAY. "A WEALTH TRANSFER OVER 2000 YEARS AGO WAS BROUGHT VIA THREE WISE MEN...SOON WE WILL HAVE ONE VIA THREE ZEROS." IMO...YOU DO NOT KNOW IT YET BUT BESIDES THE TAX CODE PASSING...TODAY...IS AN EXTRAORDINARY DAY...(wink) ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...SWEET ALOHA.

12-20-2017 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke OPINION: “Houston...we have LIFT OFF!” ...WHAT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR, Soooooooo Loooooooong – is about to become “PUBLIC & OFFICIAL”. You’ll soon “SEE”, what we “SEE”, and know “The Rest of the Story”. SANTA IS & HAS been, making his List for a Long Time, and Checking it Twice...to “SEE” who’s been Naughty & Nice. He KNOWS Who’s Who (in Dinarland). SANTA “SEES” ALL. (Sometimes he likes a little “Naughty”...“Nice Naughty, that is”.) Make NO MISTAKE! This will happen “VERY SUDDENLY”...BY NOW, you should have “ALL YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER”. ...AND Yes, all you Vietnam Ding Donger’s... “Get All Your Affairs in Order!” What were those DATES again, that we Love so much?: DECEMBER 23, 2017 – JANUARY 1, 2018.

12-20-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Let’s talk about Iraq. What they had to do was they had to get everything set with World Bank because there is a loan coming to Iraq from World Bank. They were granted the loan from the World Bank and they sufficiently met the requirements the World Bank had for Iraq. We know this will allow the lower denominations finally be put out. That is their new currency these lower denominations. They line up with the ones we have. The other thing Iraq is doing is they are currently for at least a day, because they stopped trading over the weekend, and they resumed trading the dinar as a future meaning as a future currency that is really there now. They started trading those again last night [Monday] and continued to 3am to 4am in the morning then it was shut off. I believe it was resumed again for tonight [Tuesday]. During that time we know the value of those futures have gone up more than double almost 3 times since they were cut off this morning at 3:00 to 3:30am. There is a lot of movement of these futures moving the value of the dinar to its true rate which could come out any day now.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's