Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-25-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-25-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "Central Bank: float the dinar is difficult to apply in Iraq" Alaq is giving a progress report on the plans to open the currency to a float. They have taken "a package of measures" to bring them to the point where a float will work. ...Then he goes on to state that they are making efforts to achieve "financial inclusion" which I take to mean international acceptance of the dinar, now that the security and financial stability have been dealt with. Finally, he concludes by stating that paying federal employees through bank deposits is working to get people to use the banks.

12-25-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste The reason for the delay, in my view, is this last item. Unless and until the CBI can get the dinars out from the mattresses they are cautious to begin the float. In short, there are just too many dinars in circulation. However, as they get people to move to banking they can remove the large notes from circulation and begin the float. Therefore, I see this article as positive. It is a report card only but points to a goal (the float) that is imminent. I get to this conclusion because...it specifically is mentioned that Egypt moved to a float, but "too late." This would imply to me that the CBI is not going to be "too late" in moving forward, unlike Egypt.

12-25-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Al Rasheed Bank announces it will be closed from December 25, 2017, until January 2, 2018, to be able to prepare "and implement" annual budgets. [Hmmmmm, could the banks' annual budget coincide with the countrys' annual budget which could possibly include a new rate????] CBI governor Alaq was interviewed stating that the Dinar would not float and must be a fixed rate.

12-24-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Central Bank: float the dinar is difficult to apply in Iraq" ...it seems like at this time they are more focused on opening accounts and withdrawing the dinar from the market then floating. Which may mean currency reform comes before any attempt to float. I also want to point out he is stating it is "difficult," nothing more.

12-24-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 It has been reported to me that... 1. PM Abadi gave a speech in the Mosque informing the citizens that he has relinquished control of the economic reforms regarding the currency to the CBI. 2. Citizens cards are starting to show a new rate...slowly, but surely. Since the markets are closed until December 26, all focus and attention rests on that date for the earliest indication of the RV, but it could be a few days past that. Either way, your 2018 should begin with a big bang and lots of memories to share with future generations. Time Will Still Tell All!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's