Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-5-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:03 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-5-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We had information that was indicating we were pretty much there and ready to start yesterday [Wednesday]. I think there are several fractions that are involved in this. Subsequently, the timing for this is looking good for early next week. I hate to be somebody to put this off. I try to look at things day by day. Things do change. Our Treasury has released Iraq for them to post their new dinar Iraqi rate tomorrow [Friday] evening our time in the United States. That would be Saturday early am in Iraq. They should have the new rate posted. They need that posted by then because we have 17 different nations with companies representing those countries coming to Iraq to sign off on their contracts at the new rate for the dinar. The CBI website everything should show early Saturday morning Iraqi time.

1-5-2018 Newshound Guru tman23 They can't pass the budget because it is in violation of the constitution........AND THEY CAN'T GET OUT OF THEIR OWN WAY......IMF TOLD THEM KURDS 17% OF THE BUDGET........YOU WAITING ON SOMEBODY IT IS ABADI !!!!!!!!!! He right now is the delay to progress ............ BUT so many will praise him as being the good guy LOL...STILL WAITING ON THE GOING AFTER THE CORRUPT........BLA BLA BLAH .......ONLY IF THEY ARE NOT SHIITE....... Abadi is the problem !!​

1-5-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling There is an article out there from one of the gurus talking about how the US Treasury in conjunction with Iraq and the reason there is a delay in the revaluation is because the UST is working with the CBI so they can put the Iraqi dinar on the FOREX. No. Unfortunately the UST has nothing to do with the FOREX and neither does the CBI. The FOREX is not regulated by the United States of America…There are only 8 currencies traded on the FOREX…I guess they can post the value on the FOREX, but you can pull up the value anywhere. So it’s kind of ridiculous…it doesn’t fit. It just doesn’t work this way. The UST has noting to do with it what so ever. The UST doesn’t even control the value of the US dollar…so that doesn’t make any sense.

1-5-2018 Guest Guru Dahl68 Yesterday, I contacted the United States Treasury (UST), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Assistant Director for Sanctions Compliance & Evaluation. Essentially, the OFAC office responded that the amendment simply codified and implemented Executive Order (EO) 13668, which was signed back on May 27, 2014. Transactions with Iraq are allowed; …There were, and are, a number of EO's that have been promulgated since the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in the 1990's. These include EO 13303, 13315, 13350, 13364, 13438, and 13368. All of these EO's are codified and implemented by the UST at 31 CFR Part 576, The Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations. The last EO signed by President Obama (13368) in 2014 removed the prohibitions put in place by EO 13303. Specifically, and of interest IMO, is 31CFR 576.206(a)(3), which refers to, "Any accounts, assets, investments, or any other property of any kind owned by, belonging to, or held by the Central Bank of Iraq, or held, maintained, or otherwise controlled by any financial institution of any kind in the name of, on behalf of, or otherwise for the Central Bank of Iraq."

1-4-2018 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan I just spent a lot of time looking at the new 2018 tax law changes. Although I’m not actively doing tax returns anymore, the stuff inside this is amazing…I have never seen the perfect (perfect storm) tax situation for the dinar to come to fruition. There are so many advantages inside of this particularly for those who are looking to have a huge windfall coming off of this particular event…

1-4-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Pattern: at least 5+ different articles today speaking against/or for canceling altogether the currency auctions ... pointing out how only certain political parties benefit, ...private banks use auctions for easy profits and abandon traditional loan activities, ... drains away more currency reserves than what comes in ... can't wait to hear what the IMF has to say in the upcoming meetings slated right around the corner ...imo.

1-4-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Iraq wanted to revalue the dinar in 2017. But what came up? Trump. You saw what was going on in the middle east and the war completely changed the day day Trump was inagurated…The world didn’t really know what to look for…The information we got is that they [Iraq] are going to wait until the end of summer and reevaluate what’s going on. that’s the best information I got. That’s coming from Iraq. If Iraq doesn’t revalue their currency by the end of 2019 they are going to run out of money. Then they are in deep trouble. Then the IMF takes over and they are going to revalue anyway…It might not be what we want…but that’s what’s coming up for Iraq. So phenomenal news…Wanted to see what Iraq thought and the schedule they have on when they are going to… start setting the pace for the revaluation and that’s exactly what they’ve been talking about.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's