Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-10-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-10-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Articles “Know Your Currency” The article showing security features of their currency at this time frame is if not one of the two articles we seek, it sure is a contender for one of them, imo.! For the 250, 500 and 1,000 note to be openly used by the CBI noted in the article for security features, is for a good reason that we all should see right out the gate...There is no reason to worry about those notes with present 1184 program rate, now add the international calculation into the mix and you have a very valid reason to make people aware for what they have and own... And if one is a veteran in this investment, one better have had that on ones mind a long time ago! imo. It clearly is now (imo) a signal to every one that may own or will be using the new notes we expect in the near (Let's hope immediate future.) future to be part of the quiver of currencies coming soon not to discard.
1-10-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan We all know by now they have introduced new ATMs in the country. They are going to need a medium of exchange of course, however, as here in the USA we use more and more debt cards than cash, no different for Iraq into the future and keep in mind this Marshal Plan they are going through is going to be in technical terms far more advanced in Finance than back in Germany and Japan. They have now have access to the best banking features in the world! Let us not forget that there is a mind by the CBI to use 50k and 100K notes in the future. Realize they are 3 Zero notes, however, they are not necessarily for the overall public. The public may want some if they can afford them, but, large transactions will be there utility. E-Dinar will be used for personal and commercial transactions. Very powerful information over the last 24 hours, imo!!

1-10-2018 Intel Guru Bruce It is interesting because we are getting a lot of good things pointing to the timing being now, meaning this week for us. Remember awhile back I had said we had 112 companies represented with 89 different countries in Iraq and they were doing business signing up and getting ready to get started? That has been a month or so. Guess what? They are back. They started coming in droves Saturday and Sunday into Iraq to sort of re-ink new agreements with Iraq’s new value rate on their dinar.

1-10-2018 Intel Guru Bruce What is interesting is this. 1) The fact they were there to resign new agreements and put new business deals together in Iraq based on a new rate. 2) The fact there is a total internet blackout worldwide from Iraq right now. 3) Tomorrow is supposed to be a major day of celebration in Iraq, a day of reconciliation, a freedom day. I don’t remember exactly what they are calling, but they have some of those words in it. That is something that we understand maybe the opportunity to actually finally put out their new rate or to make it internationally publicly known. Since that has not been the case, and that is why the internet in Iraq is completely blackened out because they are getting ready to do that.

1-9-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 WANNA KNOW A SECRET? I GO TO READ AN ARTICLE THAT EXPLAINS ABOUT OOO'S CURRENCY COUNTERFEITING BECAUSE THEY WILL BE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE NEW LD'S /CC'S FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS POST RI. [You said that it is possible...that we may 'not' see them, because the 'rate', possibly could come out first. I took that information to mean that we---'are that close' to this being over. Hope I got this right sir.] YES...FOR WHEN I PUT MY FAITH IN SOMETHING IT IS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN WELL...STUDIED. IMO WE R AS CLOSE AS HEAT IS TO A FLAME.

1-9-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Articles: "Know your money," the central bank publishes security tags Iraqi currency" "How to recognize the Iraqi currency counterfeit?" "The central bank reveals security signs Iraqi currency to curb forgery" This is interesting...why now? In all the years I have been watching this I have only seen the CBI talk about note security maybe 2-3 times. In another article, we see the CBI talk about the "next period" going all electronic transactions, yet today they are telling citizens to make sure you are not using counterfeit currency. IMO, since this is all over the local media, it appears to be something almost from the World Bank (like the delete zeros articles were back in 2012) to inform as many as possible. Almost in anticipation of something. Maybe the CBI plans to activate the banking system (deposit insurance,etc) in the next few weeks luring citizens to bring their dinar into the banks. We just have to let it play out and see what happens.

1-9-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "How to recognize the counterfeit Iraqi currency?" [...this article is appearing on quite a few news sites...] INDEED IT HAS...AND ON IRAQIA TV AND NEWSPAPERS AND FLYERS AND...WELL... IT'S EVERYWHERE DUE TO THE EDUCATION PROCESS OF THE CITIZENS WITH THE MR [MONETARY REFORM]. BECAUSE THE 000'S WILL BE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LD'S/CC'S FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS POST RI. 000'S ARE THE EASIEST TO COUNTERFEIT...THE LD'S/CC'S ARE THE HARDEST IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE AT THE MOMENT. TA DA...smile).

1-9-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke How Many More DAYS, can Iraq continue to go forward, with citizens INSIDE & OUTSIDE the country, quietly using cards, with an Increased Rate on them?

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's