Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-29-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:20 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-29-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Vice: Government Completes participating donor conference and the budget must be passed before the file held" Time is a commodity for these guys, they better get busy. The problem is there are deep cuts in the budget that will directly effect the common man in Iraq and no one wants to be a part of budget cuts this close to an election. Another problem is that Iraq has this Kuwaiti donor deal to get to next month and they need the budget to beg for money. They've painted themselves in a corner, from a corrupt official's point of view. Pass the budget and face the consequences at the polls or risk getting nothing from the donor conference. Let's see how they wriggle out of this one.

1-29-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Washington and Baghdad have a common political and SBI establishes economic interests" Quote: "The meeting also emphasized the importance of the US-Iraqi economic relations and attracting foreign investment to Iraq and create new jobs." Here is a great example of Iraq asking for something that they are not ready for. They need to get the banking system engaged with the world and get investors participating in the reconstruction. Then and only then will these agreements succeed.

1-28-2018 Intel Guru Delta [If Iraq TV is saying 1-1 then why is the western media not picking up on this...?] UNTIL CBI ANNOUNCE IT OFFICIALLY...NO WESTERN MEDIA WILL REPORT IT... [If the CBI does it, but has not announced it, does that make it official enough to talk about?] NO...CBI HAS TO ANNOUNCE IT OFFICIALLY ON THEIR SITE!!!

1-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Abadi’s war against corruption must begin with Maliki and his henchmen" When I first started hearing these reports out of Baghdad about this grand “war on corruption” Abadi has planned I was hopeful. I still am. However, there is much to consider. Far more than meets the eye. This push has been going on since before the end of the fight for Mosul. Abadi started laying out his agenda then. However...

1-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG ...one article from last week caused me a little concern, it mentioned Abadi might wait until after the elections to go after “the whales of corruption” (or something along those lines) so it didn’t look like he was doing it for “electoral purposes”. This troubles me some. It seems like a tidy excuse. The opinion article...today somewhat seeks to goad him into this fight. It might even be hitting on a key point – “Is this all for show”? As in, “election cycle propaganda”. One question I have long had is, “why has it taken this long”? ...If Maliki is as corrupt as he is rumored to be, evidence cannot be in short supply…

1-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG I am hoping the hold-up isn’t that for Abadi to prosecute Malik he will have to implicate himself. In any case, with the somewhat tepid response Abadi got from world financial leaders at Davos, he may have to reconsider his previous positions on the timing for prosecuting the major corruption players in Iraqi. The world isn’t messing around. They have pledged their support. They want to bring Iraq fully into the world market “fold”. However, they don’t appear fooled by rhetoric, nor do I imagine they interested in allowing a thug like Maliki any further hand in damaging world affairs. Abadi needs to continue producing results. We wait and watch.

1-28-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Iraq’s parliament has approved Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's proposal to hold legislative elections May 12." ...a couple things popped out to me: "Parliament Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri, leader of the Islamic Party, the Iraqi branch of the Muslim Brotherhood" and this: "Many Iraqis blame political Islam for the tragedies and corruption plaguing their country, as the Islamists have held the reins of power since 2005." These elections are going to be something completely different than what we've seen in the past.

1-28-2018 Intel Guru Delta CBI Document: "...January 28, 2018...To all licensed banks and brokerage companies for the sale and purchase of all foreign currencies (opening an account)" WOW VERY NICE... I WILL WAIT FOR FRANKIE [GURU FRANK26] BUT I WILL SAY THIS FOR NOW...IT LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT HAVE A DATE BASED ON THIS INFO...

1-28-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [...what do you think of Guru Deltas news. Pretty exciting...] I THINK IT IS...INVIGORATING!!! Email quote: "For the foreseeable future we are going to see a very volatile Iraqi Dinar market due to a system wide shortage." NOTE: EVEN THE BROKERS COPY AND STEAL FROM US...LAST WEEK WE TOLD YOU THE DINAR WOULD BE A... "VOLATILE MARKET"...TODAY THEY TOLD YOU...THE SAME!!!

1-28-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Associated Press: Donor countries will ask Iraq guarantees not to go to corrupt money" Quote: "Iraq hopes to get billions of dollars during the donors' conference to be held next month to finance reconstruction after the war in charge against al-Daesh campaign, but many fear rampant corruption in the country, which would undermine the this appeal." ...Iraq has already been through this, in 2003 billions of dollars were needed and instead of it going towards infrastructure, it went into the corrupt politicians pockets, which is the point of the article. Corruption will be the main deterrent to investment in Iraq, it's not a level playing field and there's no open market economy. In the end, it's just my opinion, we'll wait and see what happens after the conference.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's