Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-16-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:50 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-16-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq finished up their conference Rebuild Iraq hosted in Kuwait. The World Bank was backing all investment in that and so that was a way to make sure everybody knew they could invest confidently in Rebuilding Iraq. I think what makes it interesting is when it came to the Rebuilding Iraq Conference in Kuwait, we ended up saying we would not participate for the additional funding for Iraq ...as a country of the United States until we saw a rate put out... ...the dinar has been trading even last weekend Saturday morning almost at $5. We heard something in that effect again today from one of our Forex company it said that the dinar was on the move again or on the rise. That is a good sign for us. All the information we are hearing late this afternoon [Thursday] was pointing toward something happening any time now to by the weekend... we are in an any minute bases. That is what I am getting from several directions.

2-16-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "World Bank: Iraq is not able to afford the donor debt" So, the WB thinks that Iraq needs to address the corruption as well: Quote: "the World Bank had recommended the Iraqi government not to borrow more loans, including soft, but the participating countries of Iraq granted sovereign loans, threatening the country 's wealth in the event of failure to regulate the investment process ." There are no more free lunches for Iraq, pass the laws, punish the corrupt and engage the open market policies required for financial survival.

2-16-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq awaits the outcome of the Declaration of the participants their contributions to the reconstruction conference" Quote: "...the bank has focused on monetary stability, which is a major objective of monetary policy, especially as it alone manages the money supply and thus affect the price system..." This is great! They are doing what the IMF stated they must do first. Article VIII will come once they meet compliance.

2-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "$30bn Pledged to Iraq – Time to Act!" Quote: "While this is well short of the $88 billion in funding estimated to be needed..." They were actually talking about 100 Billion in “grants” (all along)… not 88 billion and not a single “grant” in sight. Looks like Iraq is gonna’ have to earn it. No one is giving it away today.

2-16-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Maliki - that's an interesting topic right now. I think he's backed off of the "old Maliki" style considerably, and Abadi is no fool. He's certainly wise to the posturing and politics. They say there's no such thing as an "honest politician", and even though I am a cheerleader for Abadi, the adage applies to him as well. I truly believe that Maliki has created enough past bad-will that he will never truly find himself in a position of power again, and Abadi can play the game well enough to ensure that stays true. If anything, Maliki's new approach will encourage positive progress for the country as a whole. Abadi should remain in his position, and any kind of peaceful and reasonable discourse between the parties will move us closer to an RV. Conclusion: As much as I loathe these words... I don't see Maliki as a hindrance to a ReValuation any more. In fact, he may be helping in a roundabout way.

2-15-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Abadi announced the start of the second phase of the reconstruction of Iraq plan" Quote: "...the current reconstruction phase will create thousands of jobs and improve economic development." More importantly it will create economic pressure forcing the CBI to begin to raise the value.

2-15-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The Iraqi Dinar situation has been pretty interesting lately...in fact, the longer things stay "quiet", the more attention I'm paying to it. Think back a couple years. Do you remember when news was fast and furious, with developments happening on almost a daily basis? There was tons of talk about how "close" and "soon" we were to an RV. And to be extremely blunt about it - I don't disagree that we *could* have been on the brink of an RV at any of those moments. The release of every new URGENT article was indeed a signal that things were about to POP. Now, we're looking at weeks or months between "major" events, and some might see that as discouraging. I disagree. The big picture is very encouraging. The situation in Iraq is very much like many other things in history, where it took time to lay a solid foundation before a major change.

2-15-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I challenge ANYONE to argue that Iraq has not made an incredible amount of headway in the last 7-10 years. ISIS - ISIS who? Almost non-existent in the news these days. Iraq the "war zone"? Not anymore. Iraq used to be a primitive medieval dinosaur in the technology department, which is an extremely important part of their advancement into the world banking system. That's no longer an issue. Could their infrastructure be a little better? Of course, but it's infinitely improved compared to 10 years ago, and fully capable of interacting with all the major world exchanges. My list goes on... 1. I like the current situation. 2. Iraq is in a position to move, and soon. 3. That's the end of the list. HCL incoming! It's not going to happen tomorrow, but it's coming. I'm HODLing my IQD and also my faith.

2-15-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 WHAT LIES BELOW THE WATER...UNSEEN...IS OF SO MUCH LARGER PROPORTION...THERE WERE NUMEROUS "SIDEBAR" MEETINGS THAT HAPPENED AT THIS KUWAITI CONFERENCE ON BEHALF OF IRAQ AND THE IRAQI PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IMPACTED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BY THEIR WAR ON TERRORISM...YES YOU MAY HAVE THE OPINION THAT MANY FAILED TO RESPOND BECAUSE OF A CONCERN ABOUT CORRUPTION AND WHERE ANY DONATIONS OR LOANS WOULD ACTUALLY GO...WELL IMO...ABADI HAS THIS WELL UNDER CONTROL OR THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO KUWAITI CONFERENCE TO START WITH...THE KUWAITI'S WOULD NOT WANT EGG ON THEIR FACE IF THIS BLEW UP ON THEIR TURF..

2-15-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 "T'S" WERE CROSSED AND "I'S" DOTTED TO GET THIS CONFERENCE OFF THE GROUND...THE "SIDEBAR" MEETINGS...DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF THOSE...THEY WERE AND ALWAYS WILL BE OF GREAT IMPORTANCE...IMO AND THEY WILL MELD MONEY FROM GOD ONLY KNOWS WHERE TO GET IRAQ THROUGH THIS CRISIS IN REBUILDING...I'M FEELING CERTAIN OF THAT...PROOF?...WELL JUST WATCH FOR IT...AND WATCH CLOSE...DON'T BLINK...IMO.

2-15-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling “...There’s supposedly 72 billion dinar out there.” Well if there’s 72 billion dinar you can’t revalue the dinar. You couldn’t even get it to a penny…There wasn’t 72 billion dinar out there. What it was is they didn’t know how to read the M0, M1, M2, M3 reports. Every country is different…the hidden note count was in the M1... So the other three reports that were attached to the country’s yearly report told you exactly what it was worth was everything added up. You take the real-estate, you take their assets, the currency is one little spot. And that’s what people are missing…That was the argument against the Iraqi dinar. And they were wrong from day 1. They got the math wrong one. And how they got the data to add up how much dinar was out there they simply got wrong.

2-15-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 NEW "UNCONFIRMED" RANGES FOR RATES: DINAR $4.00+/- AND DONG $1.49 +/- ...GETTING REPORTS OF IN-COUNTRY IRAQ RATES INCREASING TO $3.21 - $3.29 BOOM!!! - AWAITING CONFIRMATIONS OF SAID REPORTS...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's