Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-16-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Two days ago the election campaigning officially started in Iraq. So NO RV for some time going forward. So we are talking not until mid to late summer. ...So here are some issues that I believe could be holding up the reinstatement process: ...But I want to warn everyone not to think of this as a checklist. It does not work that way since more issues can arise... 1. Corruption in Currency Auctions – politicians have FAKE banks and companies within Iraq and are making billions from the CBI on the currency exchanging...these officials have influence in the govt and don’t want to give up their nice little schemes of how to fraudulently get billions out of the CBI thru these auctions. 2. Needed Amendments to the Investment Laws – Speaker Jubouri has told us many times there are a stack of laws needing immediate attention in the last session...So this is one issue that pushed the reinstatement out until after the elections since they could not get these done on time.

4-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat 3. Need Article 140 Referendum - they told us many times the importance of this referendum...It is more than likely also in the stack of laws awaiting now for the June session. 4. The UN and the USA stated that they needed the new Iraqi constitution “fully” implemented prior to them once again “fully” joining the global arena. ...We know that HCL is done but how about Article 140? 6. [5] Iranian influence – Iraq must neutralize this political influence somehow. 7. [6] Instability that normally comes during the election timeframe. Again I am telling everyone that if this RV target did not materialize into a reinstatement by the beginning of the election process we may as well forget about the RV for some time coming...So...watch the election saga now play out and only hope that they can re-elect PM Abadi since he will quickly form his government and they can move on. This is VERY likely.

4-16-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf Despite what some may think I don't believe that it is all doom and gloom and would like to believe that there is something in the background that would lead to a positive outcome, but not in the way that is being suggested. I try and avoid opinion and speculation but there is something that could be considered. ...I do not see any way a large "revaluation" could be implemented in a single move, something that I do agree with Kap [Guru Kaperoni]. If the required funds were to be available then it would be possible for IQD outside Iraq to be bought up without any Iraqi involvement. This would not be a revaluation or any other change in the IQD but effectively private trading. This would significantly reduce the amount of IQD in circulation and open the door to a redenomination in Iraq without any external pressure.

4-16-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf Following the redenomination the amount of IQx in circulation would be back around the 20 billion mark and Iraq free to set the value as they saw fit. Just a remote possibility but again the big question, where would the funds come from. I also accept that certain "political" issues would be created but no scenario is without problems. The significant factor in this scenario is that initially it would have absolutely no effect on Iraq, all hinges on funds and an agreement with the international banks.

4-15-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Rafidain launches a new batch of staff of the directorates Baghdad education" Quote "Rafidain Bank announced the launch of a new payment of the advance of five million dinars for the staff of the Directorate of Education Rusafa I and the second and the first Karkh." SO MANY "LAUNCH" ARTICLES!!! SO MANY ARTICLES TODAY OF DINARS IN MILLIONS!!!

4-15-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Once the CBI reaches the 90-day window of compliance, it'll be interesting how long they wait to write the letter for Article VIII. Some countries are very fearful of the transition.

4-15-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan If the IMF rates are anything like the UN's Opp rates imo that would suggest that last Thursday being a Holiday taken by Iraq, happened to be the 12th which from my recollection would be the day to report the rate in advance to the UN for publication on the 15th and or in this case the IMF possibly the same way. That same day they (CBI/IMF) apparently reconciled the Fiduciary Preparations for the 2018 budget. They had to have proof (the numbers, calculations, currency) and from what I know about fiduciary responsibilities, it is not taken lightly and would be an applicable matter for reporting. Just like the UN site suggests "when applicable" rates can change... I suspect all we have known about and studied and the expected outcome of it, puts Iraq into the applicable column for at least the UN.

4-15-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Now based on that and if I read the above correctly those qualified by the CBI to handle the Atm's with the new Lower Denom software were "told to be on stand by for a 24 hr period to activate their ATMs" would have been part of the discussion in the Fiduciary preparations on Thursday, thus, everyone was and is fully aware of their responsibilities now for what is about to happen. Also if I read that right the 24 hour notice is past tense so the time frame has already possibly started? imo "YEP"...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's