Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-26-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:26 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Here we sit just less than 1 week prior to the target date of June 30th for the formation of the newly elected Iraqi government. This could prove to be a pivotal week for us in that they must complete the recounting effort prior to July 1st . Based on everything else we are now hearing...I am afraid to say this probably will not happen. Some Iraqi electoral commission representatives tell us it should take 3 days, others say 10 days and then others months. Who knows? All we can go on now is what they (Iraq) are telling us. Many of you are beginning to WORRY and get ANXIOUS to exchange your dinar at the banks. ...this reinstatement of the dinar will occur and very shortly but not this week. We just have to be patient and let it all play out.

6-26-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Earlier on there was mention of the word by Frank [Guru Frank26] and others...Assimilate: To make similar: was part of the translation. Well imo they are doing just that now. That is the phase imo we are in and we will watch the assimilation very shortly.. lol...They have already printed the new currency, well imo that currency we await imo will be similar to the ones we and they have now, just less the zeros. Imo to not have confusion, they will be similar to the old in nature, art work, size, color, etc... They will need to be, as they will be along side each other for some years...The CBI warned people to not print fake news as to create confusion for the citizens, just like they warned people not to take advantage in regard to the currency, as they will have similar value in country.. imo. All part of the plan that is imo underway.. imo.

6-26-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...the fact is, they cannot reduce the money supply at least until they end the auctions. And I do a lot of research... there is zero evidence of any indication...the money supply has been reduced. In fact, reports that come out from the CBI indicate that the money supply has gone up over the years.

6-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce Another 'rumor' going around is that it is 1 to 1 in Iraq already. The only reason to RV is to be able to use it in the world market place. World Market Place means 'outside of Iraq'. ...You are NOT 'in Iraq'. And until the rate changes on cbi.iq - it makes no difference to you or I what is going on inside of Iraq. About 3 weeks ago, there was a statement added to the CBI website (you know - cbi.iq) that basically explains to the Iraqis what to do and how to bring in old and damaged money. The good news is that this statement basically started the RV process. Iraqis will only notice after the rate changes that it does not take as much to buy bread as it did before.

6-25-2018 Newshound Guru chattels [referencing election results] Recent news report states that the manual recount will not begin until Wednesday / Thursday of this week. Historically manual recounts in Iraq have taken four weeks. Official announcement will involve review / action by the " Iraqi Supreme Court ".

6-25-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni If there is an overnight event you can be assured it's a LOP. No country could RV or RI with 60 trillion+ in circulation. Every single one of us should hope and pray the CBI gives up the peg...chooses a new exchange rate regime that is a float and allows the dinar to gradually rise over time as the IMF stated allowing them to reduce the money supply. Only then can we gain from the full appreciation of the dinar. Personally I believe this is what will happen because it supports the transition of monetary policy, it supports the financial system, and it alleviates inflationary pressure. ...I've already said...it's not possible to reduce the money supply while having daily currency auctions.

6-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CALLS ON BANKS TO ACT QUICKLY TO AVOID THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF POTENTIAL CRISES BY RETURNING TO INCOME-PRODUCING BANKING PRODUCTS AND NOT RELYING ON THE CURRENCY WINDOW FOREVER" ...basically this article is all about the currency window and how the banks are overlying on the money they are making off it. The author is saying its time to stop relying so much on the currency window for revenue and diversify into other products to generate revenue for the banks. I quote – “NOT RELYING ON THE CURRENCY WINDOW FOREVER”. Its time for the CBI to help them find other products and help rescue them. ...this is very good news for us...

6-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...as we know... the currency auctions will go away as they are run today once the value changes and the dinar is reinstated and traded. There will be no need for the auctions any longer. Let me ask you this: Then why is the CBI taking such a large effort now to get the dollars out of circulation in Iraq and force the citizens to use dinars? Can you see they are already beginning to make the transition and are weening the economy off the use of the dollars. So we know the move to end the currency auctions must not be too far in the near future. I like the part when she calls on the banks to “act quickly”.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's