Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-2-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:22 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, received the Best Governor of a Central Bank at the level of the Arab countries..." well, well, well…look at all the wonderful reforms he has helped implement in Iraq. Quote: “notably the maintenance of the exchange rate and closing the gap between the official price and the market price”. This is the MCP folks. They mentioned this one first. We know this was the hold up in getting the currency reinstated and moving fully to Article 8.

7-2-2018 Newshound/Intel BGG Article: "Iraq: 20 Lawmakers to Be Arrested as Parliament Term Ends" I’m a little curious to see if there is any specific sectarian break-down on this round of prosecutions. Not that it really makes a direct impact on the overall investment – I’m just curious. It also looks like, to me, the political climate is getting better and better. Progress. Anyone telling you the political climate isn’t important simply isn’t paying attention. The things we are seeing unfold right now are pretty good for the overall welfare of this investment and Iraq in general.

7-2-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: “Iraq officially exits from list of countries subject to monitoring and follow-up by FATF” More shackles came off.. UNSC lifted Sanctions and released frozen Iraqi assets, HM Treasury released frozen assets. No more OFAC list and now this from the FATF.. Fairly sure with Alak getting the Banking Award for 2018 shows that everything is in place to finish up the reforms.. imo. Now it seems to me that Commercial Banks can do business inside and outside of Iraq. They don't say which ones, but, imo that would be BIG BANKS Globally too. Quote: "This trend will be positively reflected on Iraq by facilitating foreign remittances, which will be carried out without international supervision or the US Federal Reserve, so that remittances will arrive more quickly and facilitate the process of trade with the countries of the world," ...That "Iraqi traders will feel the usefulness of this decision as well as commercial banks clearly during the coming period."

7-1-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "World Bank Representative in Iraq: There is a great need to use and strengthen the financial resources of the Customs" Quote: "There are many reforms that must be made financially and electronically in order to link the border crossings..." ...VERY HUGE WOW ... WE TALKED ABOUT THIS WHILE BACK LINKING BORDER CROSSING FOR CUSTOMS ELECTRONICALLY ...WORLD BANK SAYING THAT IRAQ MUST MAKE FINANCIAL REFORMS MEANING ( CURRENCY REFORM) ..(Smile)

7-1-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Who exactly is the FATF?] Financial Action Task Force. [Wikipedia: "...an intergovernmental organization founded in 1989 on the initiative of the G7 to develop policies to combat money laundering. In 2001 its mandate expanded to include terrorism financing. It monitors progress in implementing the FATF Recommendations through "peer reviews" ("mutual evaluations") of member countries."

7-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraq officially exits the FATF International Financial Control List" ...ONE STEP CLOSER!!

7-1-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni More great news today from the Iraqi banking sector. CBI News. "Iraq is no longer subject to monitoring and follow-up by the FATF." This is a great example of what the IMF said about Iraq sending a positive message to the global banking system. By meeting these requirements they are getting very close. Got to love it when the CBI keeps fulfilling compliance requirements. In my opinion the CBI is not only gathering significant confidence but they are gathering momentum signing agreements and meeting compliance. I believe IMF Article VIII is coming very soon. I am not one to get overly excited but in this case I am one that believes that Iraq will continue pushing the banking system forward. That is exactly what we want.

7-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Some are saying that the Iraqi dinar is 1 to 1 in Iraq already. One of the reasons to reinstate the dinar is to be able to use it in the world market place. World Market Place means ‘outside of Iraq’, thus you are NOT in Iraq. And until the rate changes on FOREX (with a significant increase) and the banks are willing to exchange it for us – it makes no difference to you or I what is going on inside of Iraq. Besides, I have a very good, reliable source in the CBI that tells me absolutely NOTHING has yet occurred and the dinar inside and outside Iraq is still at the rate of 1190 dinars to 1 US dollar.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's