Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-9-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:05 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-9-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat ...still no RV either inside Iraq or outside. This month of July and August may be significant months for us, if all goes well with the recounting. Since the re-counting is scheduled to begin in the second province on Monday and there are 6 more provinces to go, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it will not be completed by mid-July and maybe even have to wait until sometime in August. ...That is, if no more tricks or snags by Maliki and his goons. So, went can we expect the re-counting to be completed? ...This brings us to about August 21st “IF” they follow this same pattern, but we are seeing they are not and speeding this process up with pressure from the USA. This is the good news today. So, this could potentially be all completed within a couple weeks by end of July is my best guess.

7-9-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Am I telling you it will RV even then? No! But evidence is pointing towards a reinstatement of the dinar and the completion of the “project to delete the zeros” but not until at least after this timeframe. So, this timeline is benchmark and very important to us. Can some other event creep up by putting a delay even further? Yes...I am telling you we don’t want these new sanctions put on Iran to spill over into Iraq and effect the stability of Iraq.

7-9-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat But remember too that a special envoy of US President Donald Trump, Brit McKurk, is meeting with political party leaders as of Friday to draw up the roadmap for the country and move towards the process of electoral fraud witnessed by the electoral process in the country and “ACCELERATE THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT AT AN EARLIER DATE... In other words this is our best possible timeframe when we could expect to see something promising. ...Maybe McKurk will have some good suggestions. But until then I would certainly not hold my breath to see the RV any sooner.

7-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "MONETARY POLICY .. FIXED RATE OR PARTLY FLOATING?" So I have to ask this - does Iraq fit any ...criterion to go to a “full float” or even a “creeping or partial float”? If it does not then why would they want to move the currency to FOREX and put it on a float, according to t his article? The answer is they would not, according to this article. But ... there is so much more that this article is explaining as to lingering flock of investors and the need for Iraq to bring in loads of investment money into Iraq. This means an international currency (no way around it) and so why make all these changes to banking and financial reforms and bring upto international standards, if they did not intend to go international and on FOREX?

7-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru tman23 Rate will be 4.25 or 6.14 and have a worthy piece of history in print which leads me to such a possibility.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's