Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-4-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:56 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So I told everyone...that come this next constitutional deadline of Oct 2nd the flood gates would probably open wide with news and this election saga would wind down. So...October 2nd, we witnessed finally the election of the new president and he announced his candidate for prime minister minutes after these formalities were over based on the provisions of Article 76 Constitution. Now this candidate has to go before the parliament to be ratified and this should be more of formality than anything else. Article quote: "Douglas Silliman‏, the US ambassador to Iraq congratulated Mahdi and wished him the best of success to as he starts to form the new government of Iraq. The USA will work with the future PM to help his government meet the needs and aspirations of all the people of Iraq." So it appears that the USA does accept and will support this new prime minister Mahdi. This is very good for us.

1-4-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [How is the political map looking now that Barham Saleh has been announced as the President?] I don't see anything wrong with this pick. In fact, his immediate announcement of a choice in PM says a lot about how we can expect things to change. This is possibly even better than Abadi remaining PM... the status quo is due for a shakeup, and a "fresh face" can certainly do that now. Looking forward to the coming days!

10-4-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Manaolana3] Synopsis: Announcement made Mahdi as next PM; question whether his acceptance is constitutional; BUT it's not over yet (announcement took Frank and Teams by surprise). USA supports Mahdi and is being congratulated by many including ME countries, Amb Silliman, State Dept Rep McGurk,and others. USA gave list of technocrats to Mahdi; will rid of Iranian influence in Iraq, but most important seating of the government of Iraq. Mahdi is recognized by all parties due to his history, whereas, Abadi is not. Mahdi is a bridge, a conduit to the GOI, but is not from the large bloc; may have issues, and if there is opposition, may walk. Madhi has the support of Sistani; supports Sistani's plans/reforms, is a settlement candidate..

10-3-2018 Intel Guru Delta FYI ...ABADI'S GOV IS STILL IN CHARGE...UNTIL THE NEW GOV GET CONFIRM BY PARLIAMENT...MAHDI IS WELL RESPECTED AMONG ALL IN IRAQ...BRILLIANT MOVE BY US AND ABADI.... NOTHING MATTER ANYMORE...CBI 2 WEEKS ALMOST OVER...

10-3-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni As stated a month ago, once the new government is formed the IMF will schedule its Article IV Consultation with Iraq and CBI. Need signed commitments. This new government when complete is very pro reform so we should expect parliament to begin immediately passing laws. Prime Minister designate Adil Abd al-Mahdi is very aware of currency reform. He wrote about several years ago describing the process.‏ It is my guess that once the new government is formed that engaging Iraqi banks with the world financial system would be a top priority as well as begin currency reform.

10-3-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch My take on this isn't "whether" it will happen, although I believe it will, or even "when" it will happen, although I believe it's soon. It's more about "how" I believe it can happen in a controlled self-managing manner that utilizes the natural inclinations of people to gravitate towards the advantageous position in their daily lives, as well as the "why" it will work on a macro scale. It's also about how they have been manipulating certain numbers to prepare for this in ways that may not be immediately apparent or obvious. Looking for an immediate benefit to the Iraqi citizens (they won't even want dollars at that point, let alone be requested to turn them in), and a fairly rapid positive tightening of the international exchange rates with the IQD.

10-3-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana For the last few months, we've been in a holding pattern. We know what's coming, and it has been obvious that progress was being made, but let's be honest... it was a lonnnnng, slowwwww couple months waiting for SOMETHING to pop. As of yesterday, that slow moving train gave it's first puff of black smoke and the wheels made the first turn...this giant piece of history began inching forward, and we have some actual news...Iraq has a new president...Barham Salih. What's more, and this happened lightning fast... President Barham Salih has named Abdul Mahdi as Prime Minister...New Iraqi President Barham Salih had 15 days to name the new PM, but he did not wait. He did it immediately. There are obviously plans being set into motion, that were organized well in advance of this announcement. This is breaking news at this time, so the situation is fluid... but this was a major milestone, and we're hearing the train start to chug. CHOOO CHOOOOO!!! Let's go, Iraq!

10-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur From what I'm getting from the sandbox the whole Mahdi for PM was done to appease Maliki and his Iranian backed goons...keeping them from continuing to throw political monkey wrenches into the process. As far as dinarland is concerned, knowing that GOI + HCL = RV, we don't care of Daffy Duck is the President and Bugs Bunny is the Prime Minister so long as we get a stable GOI. Remember CBI Governor Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Alaq has told us a stable environments what is needed to officially initiate the deletion of the zeros project. We also know they are about to flood the country with lower denominations that must have a new value to be utilized by the citizens. IMO, once we can officially confirm QI Card payments to all citizens from the oil revenues as promised (HCL), whatever it is we have been waiting on all these years will have began.

10-3-2018 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] I can tell you as of today Iraq is done of what it is they said they do...They had elected a new President. His name is Saleh...Even know though you may be reading Abdul-Mahdi is the new Prime Minister, I can tell you that Abadi is still going to be the Prime Minister for the next two years. I believe that is what I have been told by people in Iraq, and that seems to be what I trust at this time. He will be Prime Minister for a couple more years...The other thing...Iraq was supposed to do what they needed to do with the CBI. I have not heard a report of that, and personally I don’t think we will see it here yet, but supposedly they have gotten their CBI put together where sensibly there be a rate and they would be complete. ...Everything is pointing toward a release that should be this week...I am excited where we are.

10-3-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via future] ...." WE DO NOT CARE WHO THE PM IS...ALL MY TEAMS WANT TO SEE IS THE SITTING OF THE GOI." THEN TODAY CAME ALONG...TA DA...YOU NOW WILL SEE THIS GOI ANNOUNCE ITSELF...AND IT WILL NOT TAKE THE FULL 30 DAYS THEY ARE PERMITTED TO USE. AND THEN...IMO...WE WILL NOW SEE THE LD'S COME TO REPLACE THE OLD AND WORN OUT CURRENCY... SHORTLY THEREAFTER THE RELEASE OF THE SMALL CURRENCY CATEGORY NOTES THAT THE CBI TOLD US WOULD COME OUT IN THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER ACCOMPANIED BY A LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS FROM THEIR EXCHANGE RATE. AS I SAID...I DID NOT CARE WHO THE PM WAS...NOR DID THE CBI. BUT I SURE DO CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CBI IS NOW...PREPARED...TO DO. WHY? BECAUSE... IMO...THIS SITTING WAS / IS...THE FINAL SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT!!!

10-3-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 New President...Barham Salih appoints Adel Abdul Mahdi as the NEW PRIME MINISTER of IRAQ...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's