Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-9-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:37 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur There is finally something to talk about. Yesterday Fifty deputies signed for the deduction of the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each individual Iraqi. This is the long awaited HCL. This event is not just about international Dinarians getting a tremendous return on their investment. It is more about Iraqi citizens being paid from the enormous oil wealth of Iraq. ...oil rich neighbor Kuwait provides their citizens a monthly food supply... If the government can not find a job for a citizen that citizen gets 200 KD ($650) per month until they are employed. If a citizen works in the private sector...they earn 900 KD per month in addition to the salary their employer provides (that’s almost $3,000 USD per month on TOP of their regular salary!). All Children get $200/mo till their 26 years old. The minimum pension is 1000 KWD ($3,000). Healthcare and education are free..

11-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur ...when the HCL is fully implemented in Iraq, an Iraqi citizen must be able to swipe their Qi card and receive monthly oil benefits anywhere in the world in the currency of whatever country they happen to be in. That will require an internationally recognized, revalued currency just as Kuwait has. Once fully implemented, then and only then will we see any significant increase in value in the IQD.

11-9-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...I know Iraq is looking for some type of approval from the IMF for something regarding Chapter 8. ...My understanding is Chapter 8 is a United Nations thing that takes you from Chapter 7 which they completed to Chapter 8, and I believe is IMF is just acknowledging Chapter 8 from the UN that should take place tomorrow [Friday]. ...I know certain Iraqis that we talk to...that are part of our extended team are indicating that they are excited and they are looking forward to things popping here. ...Realistically they could pull the trigger anytime...it appears we are in a window that should take us into completion by the weekend whether that is tomorrow [Friday], Saturday, or Sunday. We should be there in that time frame. ...I am telling you right now the banks have everything they need in place with rates up to go...

11-8-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf ...This supposedly international event has only ever been under the US microscope. The Iraqi dinar was not the only speculative investment I got involved with all these years ago and the informational waveform would indicate a connection to a singular event. Earlier this year other entities indicated that there could be some sort of conclusion towards the tail end of this year. We are now weeks away and as yet there has been no backtracking, on previous occasions backtracking came months before the anticipated timeframe...

11-8-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "The House of Representatives raises its meeting to the next Saturday at one o'clock" Parliament met today and adjourned until Saturday.

11-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "The United States has told Iraq it will continue to import vital supplies of gas, energy and food from Iran after Washington reinstates sanctions on Iran’s oil sector, three Iraqi officials said. Exemption from Iraq IS CONTINGENT ON IRAN NOT PAYING THE PRICE OF IMPORTS IN US DOLLARS..." Okay so then how will Iraq pay for the imports? According to the currency auctions this is supposed to be used for this purpose to convert dinars to US dollars and then pay them in dollars. Will they use instead Euros or another currency? Will they use dinars? So we should see the currency auctions going way down after these sanctions kick in. Let’s not do a knee jerk reaction when we see it and claims it’s the RV since now we know what is causing it.

11-8-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...the dinar is already legal tender throughout the world. Once IMF Article VIII happens it will make banking and acceptance more available. There is no reinstatement the dinar value is what it is and currently 1190 to $1. If the dinar rises it will occur gradually via a new exchange rate regime which will be a float..not some overnight event.

11-8-2018 Newshound Guru chattels The Constitution of Iraq does not require three deputies to the President or VP's. There must be at least one and there may be more, but constitutionally speaking no change is necessary. Article 66, Second, states as follows : " A law shall regulate the nomination of one deputy or more for the President of the Republic." Abadi tried to do away with all VP's and failed. Historically there have been three, one each from Shia, Sunni and Kurdish factions.

11-8-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling As far as the dinar goes, it looks so phenomenal, it truly does. We are in a very very good spot. And now we have an entire country pushing it…Let me throw this out there just as a scenario…Let’s say Iran is not attached to the Iraqi dinar at all. Then it’s strictly oil prices. But Iran is attached to Iraq. So what if they force a revaluation or decide to have a revaluation before the price per barrel goes down? That could happen…that’s why we live in a different world. That could happen with the relationship they have with Iran. It would stabilize Iraq and Iran in that region if they added value to it. It would counter the sanctions…the language I’m hearing out of Iraq is that’s what’s coming down the road. That’s what they’re negotiating. Now Iraq hasn’t bought into it yet but that’s what’s going on out there.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's