Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-20-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:11 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-20-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [When did Iraq become a sovereign nation?...] Iraq has long been a sovereign nation, but they lost some freedoms in 2003 with the overthrow of Saddam. Their currency plummeted in value, they had to travel a very long road to get where they are today. Chapter 7 was lifted in 2013, which marked a major milestone for them regaining their position in the world. Since then, they have established a very balanced and stable government and worked their way to the point we are currently at - in position to implement the new Hydro Carbon Law, which will likely trigger a change in the value their currency is traded at.

12-20-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf ...I agree with Kap [Guru Kaperoni] on a few things. There's no RI or big RV coming. There can never be any Reinstatement of the IQD, something has to have gone before it can come back. The IQD has always been the national currency of Iraq, the IQD has never been an Article 8 currency and any change in value would be a revaluation.

12-20-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL Optimism for a 2018 RV/GCR remains in place and has had a minor increase. But time is running out for this year. Remember - This is a PROCESS that has no specific end date.

12-19-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So tomorrow we try again to complete PM Mahdi cabinet. Fingers crossed.

12-19-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Iraq one of the richest countries in the world...4th place globally holding the largest amount of US Bonds... Because USA is open to Iraq, because of a MIRRORING! The RI of the IQD is UNSTOPPABLE.. it is coming out of a Program Rate ...as long as International trade market gets it...it will EXPLODE!

12-19-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ... I'm excited for the new year to roll in!... At the moment there is a distinct lack of news regarding HCL. I believe there is a good reason for this - and it's good for our 2019 outlook. Many many things are being taken care of, stamped, passed, and resolved right now. Things that are essential for forward progress. But, the fact remains... that pesky and elusive HCL is simply not on the table right now. As soon as we see word about it, then we can get excited! For now... patience is a virtue, and we have plenty. Don't get me wrong here! They aren't sleeping on the job... Fingers crossed for some HCL news soon...

12-19-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Every time we think Iraq is out of the way and complete we find no they needed to do one more thing... It seems like the one more thing now is just they need to announce their independence and the fact they have a revalued currency that is tradable worldwide. They just need to say it. It is more of a formality than anything else is where we are right now. Yes they were supposed to do that this morning [Tuesday]... Why didn’t it happen? What is happening OPEC is being left with about 4 oil producing countries in the organization? It is coming apart. What is happening is the US is getting bigger and bigger in oil. We are almost controlling the price of oil now whereas before Saudi Arabia was controlling the price.

12-19-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We got oil prices dropping below $50. That is putting a squeeze on Iraq to get done what they need to do in terms of making this announcement. It just might be right where it needs to be to get them to do that. If prices go down too much more, it is going to really bust their budget which is based on oil at a certain price which I thought was in the $44 - $46 barrel range for their budget. So this is really important. We are getting down to the wire that they need to do that. They need to release this information and get it done. I believe that was the one thing we were waiting for out of Iraq.

12-19-2018 Intel Guru Bruce The one thing we were waiting here [U.S.] today and I believe we got it today. That one thing had to do with renewing an Executive Order by the President that expired yesterday [Monday] that needed to be reintroduced or re-extended as of today. ...I believe that is what may put us over the edge as far as being ready to go. I have been told they will do it in the next couple of days. They will do this final announcement of their rate and the announcement in fact they are a sovereign nation with a world exchangeable currency. Then guys we should be Go Time. I can’t give you a date or time for it, but I believe we are coming in where now does President Trump want this to go before Christmas? Yes. Is this supposed to be our week to go? Yes.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's