Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-11-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:55 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ We are in an incredible window of opportunity. Zurich is still waiting for dollars…They are beyond frustrated...they were told they will process over the weekend. In Iraq...hearing the 14th is still a big day for their LD’s on Monday. [Three day banking window] It sure is...big window of opportunity… Awesome window.

10-11-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni People can only sit for so long with empty promises to they get restless. The government needs to activate economic reforms, laws and the banking system needs to get open for investors to come in. Otherwise violence is only going to escalate.

10-10-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Will banks close on Columbus day and will that effect exchanges?] I have been told many times that even if banks are closed…redemption centers can be open and doing our exchanges. Once we start…They want us to our exchanges as quickly as possible.

10-10-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling ...there's institutions out there that are already starting to fight for your currency. A lot of people are getting emails from these currency exchange dealers. They used to offer $650 for the dinar [1 million] you have. Now they're offering $850 right now I think in the emails I'm getting. So it's starting...

10-10-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced on Monday (19-August-2019) the government direction to reinstate the currency and delete zeros from paper currency in order to strengthen the national economy" You better hope that doesn't happen because they're talking about a lop it's clear as day..."I want to remove the zeros off the paper"...meaning lop them. ...my hope is the CBI is going to follow the directive of the IMF in float the currency and allow it to gradually rise based on the influx of capital as a result of significant investment to create a market economy. But as a backup it seems that Parliament wants to pass a law to Simply lop the zeros off the notes and create a one-to-one exchange rate, as well as reducing the currency from trillions to billions... We have to hope iraq succeeds in launching this market economy.

10-10-2019 Newshound Guru Whitelions ...this is an exchange only and we as privet [private ?] people have 2 years to turn in where as the banks of the world have 10 years. either Iraq can ask the banks to turn in as they need or the banks can turn in as the rate changes at a penny or 2. we will take our dinar to the banks and they will deal with the cbi from there...we do know the CBI has told us how they will handle the dinar its on their web site. [10 yrs to redeem?] ...for the banks of the world yes for us and all the people taking it to the banks 2 years... this is really close...the demonstrations have set it back a little...

10-10-2019 Intel Guru Delta ...MAHDI WILL SUBMIT NEW LIST TO REPLACE PROXY POSITIONS BEFORE 10/24...THEY HAVE NO MORE CAN TO KICK...THEY WILL BE KICKED HARD THIS TIME IF THEY DON'T DELIVER...

10-10-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Still hearing positive things from Iraq that are expect the new rate by the 14th. It is a long weekend- Columbus Day Weekend…and there is a lot of expectation for this weekend... Could we be out the door earlier? Yes…wish I could give a better idea on timing but I can’t.

10-10-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Iraq, China launch 'oil for reconstruction' agreement" Quote: "When Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi led a delegation to China in September, Baghdad and Beijing activated an "oil for reconstruction" and investment program. Under the arrangement, Chinese firms work in Iraq in exchange for 100,000 barrels per day." Certainly is a different means of monetizing oil or bartering oil for desperately needed services that Iraq cannot arguably otherwise afford. The foregoing would appear to contradict the following post from Kaperoni. 10-8-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Oil credits and reduced prices for oil is all... nonsense...Iraq could never sell oil in exchange at a reduced price...because the budget is 90% dependent on Iraq's oil exports.

10-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi PM Abdel-Mahdi: tomorrow [Thursday], Parliament will vote on making ministerial changes, amending the constitution, & changing election laws. We want to make real reform.

10-10-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I have a longer weekly update prepared, but until these protests calm down... the GOI has their work cut out for them. It's a shame that this is happening, because I had some information towards the end of last week that had me getting pumped up. As much as many of us don't like it... Iraq needs to wade through this mess, and get the protests calmed down a bit before they can take their next steps. Don't shoot the messenger. The good news is that we aren't experiencing permanent setbacks. This too shall pass, and when it does, the progress will resume. These types of situations are usually short lived...

10-10-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I believe the phase that they are in now is to distribute these lower denoms...what do you need before or synchronized with? A rate change. The description, the pictures, must come before a rate change or simultaneously. We truly believe that the phase is to show it to them, the citizens, and while they're understanding it, ding-dong Avon calling! 'I'm here to deliver you lower dinars private banks. Are you ready to accept them? Yes. Sign here.' ...this is the last and final piece of the puzzle...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's