Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc. Gurus 3-27-12 UPDATED

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc. Gurus 3-27-12 UPDATED

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 am

3-27-2012 *Bluwolf ~WE ARE THERE AND JUST WAITNG ON THE BANKS...AND THERE IS NO HOLDUPS, PERIOD.

3-27-2012 *BWM ~here's my "east to west" scenario so there's no confusion... it doesn't mean that the banks from east coast to west coast will get the rate... IT's MERELY THE BANKING HOURS AND BANKS BEING OPEN AS THE EARTH ROTATES AND ALLOWS FOR OPENINGS EAST TO WEST.

3-27-2012 *Cap1 ~QUICK UPDATE. ALL IS STILL VERY POSITIVE. LOOKING FOR THAT BIRTHDAY PRESENT LATER TODAY! THERE WAS A SOFTWARE GLITCH AFTER ALL WITH ONE OF THE BIG 4. IT HAS BEEN CORRECTED.

3-27-2012 *Poppy3 ~I did get some good calls from solid sources...they still say nothing has happened to delay the rv prior to the summit...the summit is not till thursday...there will not be a massive rv of 100 plus currencies at one time . There will be a few with the dinar but not near that many.

3-27-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~Computer glitches play no part in this. There is no IT guy working behind the scenes to fix our beloved RV. That's just nonsense. When the CBI pulls the trigger with the IMF and World Banks instruction and approval the new rate will be sent to the BIS and released from there on a random timer that makes it impossible to pinpoint by design. Also, knocking random dummy rates & numbers around while testing are usually NEVER the actual solid numbers due to potential for insider trading/corruption/runs on currency.

3-27-2012 *Bulldog75 ~OVER 7 BANKS REPORTING FRONT RATE POSTS (PLACEMENT HOLDER RATES, NON OFFICIAL) FROM EAST TO WEST COAST. DONG STRONG AND HIGH...NEW RATES ARE PLACEMENT HOLDERS...FINAL RATE USD IS WHAT WE WANT; AND THAT'S HIGH!

3-27-2012 *Bulldog75 ~What has happened is plain to see, we mentioned rates that were temporary placement rates...They have been taken off the screens...all currencies are back to the normal operational rates...this morning it appears those placement holder rates were a dry run for a future event...It was a dry run to see if the systems, etc. would work...got word that one of the Big 4 was having software problems, I believe they will continue to do testing. They cannot make a mistate with this. It would be dire costly to the world economy if there were mistakes. No one knows the exact rate, no one knows the exact date. We are still on course, the exact time is still unknown...could happen any minute...we are waiting for the official rate post. Rates are very high.

3-27-2012 *BellaGrits ~I do think the Arab Summit is vital to our RV...we are working diligently to convey the news to you regarding the positioning of the RV...closer it gets, harder it is...it's all positive...no delays, nothing negative to report.

3-27-2012 *Bluwolf ~We are in the dawn of a new day a prosperous one for all... All that's needed to be done has been done...all logistics on banks have finally been accomplished and they are finally prepared for this outcome...we await for our banks to inform us when we can go cashin...we are just a phone call away.

3-27-2012 *Cap1 ~MAKING PHONE CALLS ACROSS THE NATION TO SEE WHERE WE STAND. ALL ARE VERY POSITIVE AND EXPECTNG SHOW TIME TODAY!! CAN'T SAY WHEN.

3-27-2012 *BWM ~there were NO LIVE RATES ON THE SCREEN last night...otherwise you'd be at the banks this morning...There have been rates shown on the screens previously...but none of those are the actual rate and will NOT be the actual rate until it is live...hence the "test" rates. I don't buy into the "glitch" this time... sorry but not the information I was hearing. NO one knows when it will be live or the rate...I would lean towards counting in hours than weeks.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's