Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-22-12 UPDATED*

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-22-12 UPDATED*

Unread postby Vixen » Tue May 22, 2012 9:46 am

5-22-2012 *BGG ~"The movement toward the President of the Republic for the purpose of a formal demand from the parliament to withdraw confidence from Maliki." This is also fantastic news!! This looks like they are headed towards a Parliament solution, and quick!! Once they are talking about it being legal and how many votes they have, it’s not far off. My guess is the decision to find Maliki's replacement was already made weeks ago.

5-21-2012 *Delta ~If they no confidence Maliki then the replacement has to come from the National Coalition. This is the same group that Maliki controls. There is no one in that group that can replace him. If Maliki was such a bad guy the US would take him out. Maliki was put in there to hold the fort down until all was implemented and ready. Maliki is getting more popular with the people. He would win the next election. If Maliki was the problem, the PTB AKA the authors of the plan would take him out. Talibani is pushing hard to get the National Meeting and I doubt there will be a no confidence. Kuwait is totally cooperative to get things done on Chapter 7. The Euro deal signed last week is big move for Iraq to move forward globally. The article about the 62 Billion says "the return of the dinar to world trading." This is really huge, this was from Shabibi. The CBI is using new words when speaking now. Big time clues coming out.

5-22-2012 *Blaino ~I HAD 3 CALLS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY AND AM WAITING ON ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. I HAVE INFORMATION THAT RV CANNOT HAPPEN AT LEAST UNTIL SOME MARKERS ARE HIT. SO, AS IT APPEARS THEY CANNOT PROCESS BEFORE THE 28TH.

5-22-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~Anyone who tells you this has nothing to do with Iraq, does not understand the basics of macroeconomics. Shabibi said it best, "when making a decision concerning the revaluation they must consider controlling inflation and political stability." They have a plan, they've had one for some time and it's in everyone's best interest to get this done now. DON'T CALL THE BANKS, DON'T CALL THE BANKS!!! Give me a break. First of all, the only people calling the banks are the ones telling you not to call the banks. The rest of us have all figured out there's no reason to call the banks in the first place, as THERE IS NO RV YET. I think it would be almost comical for Shabibi to hear that a few small chat rooms in the U.S. believe they have affected the release of his country's currency, thereby affecting the entire global financial market, by picking up a phone and calling a local Wells Fargo branch. This is not how currency manipulation works and we play no part in this. Call your Mother and apologize for not sending a Mother's day card, call Outback and order some take out, call whoever you want, but just like your Mom can't tell you when we will RV, neither can the banks. Hopefully, soon the banks will be calling us. Go RV!!

5-22-2012 *Doc ~From recent articles we know that it is not a LOP (LOPs reduce money supply). We know the new currency will hit the streets by January 2013. We know the rate will be around $1. And the even better news is that the old currency will coexist with the new for over a year. We did see statements where the CoM said they would delay the project "indefinitely". However, we believe this was a request to delay and Shabibi complied by moving it to January 2013. Remember the original timeline was in the June to September frame. This also tells us all the "intel" for $3+ is bogus. Also $3+ was not built into the published budget. We continue to view mid June trough September as very promising and at a rate of around $1. This recent information simply strengthens our opinion. We report, you decide.

5-22-2012 *Randy Koonce ~The National Meeting will turn into a press conference where they announce strategic council and ministers. Soon as we get the strategic council that's it, we're done. That's all we've ever been waiting on. Follow events, not dates. Dates will kill ya. The events guarantee Shabibi to be able to do what he needs to do to release the currency. The removal of the zeros is only about the removal from the street, not the rate.

5-22-2012 *Poppy3 ~we still have a few days to wait I think because of the tariff pending, they are trying their best to complete everything by the first week of June if at all possible...they have been working long days and having meeting even after midnight sometimes and our banks have zero to do with any rv anywhere, sdar wouldn't even let maliki's crew in the door to discuss anything...he and the fab five haven't and won't listen to him any more, he blew his chances on the 13th of this month when he didn't implement one of the nine. Case over.

5-22-2012 *Footforward ~no new intel...i know you guys really want to here news but honestly there isnt any...im looking hour to hour...have no reason to look further then that...could be any time. honestly

5-22-2012 *Doc ~If you remember the initial plans for the new currency were in the June to September timing. We speculate that the GOI (Maliki) know they weren't ready so they through up smoke like CoM putting off the project indefinitely and Maliki taking over the CBI. Our opinion is these were negotiating tactics to get the new currency delayed which we believe Shabibi agreed to hence the now January 2013 time. One thing we know Shabibi wants is the GOI stable and on board but can not wait forever hence the Maliki saga we currently have.

5-22-2012 *Poppy3 ~I am getting some great confirmations and getting more excited every hour! All my rich friends are going to be very happy in a few days from the intel I am recieving.

5-22-2012 *Delta ~On Iraq TV today, they talked about the new machines. Must be de la rue. According to plan to lift the 3 zeros, the time frame would put the RV to happening in June because the end date is mid 2014 and for a period of 2 yrs. As far as the tariffs, they will not postpone it anymore past JULY 1st. The currency has to go up prior. The rate must increase prior to the tarffs going into effect. The CBI has said they are ready to pull the trigger.

5-22-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~Today we see more signs of the adoption for the advancement and modernization of the Iraqi economy and banking sector. The World Bank has put a plan into effect to run Iraq's economic affairs for the next 4 years. This was announced today, during a meeting between Iraqi leaders and the World Bank delegation in Baghdad. They addressed areas of joint cooperation in the Economic and Financial sectors between the Iraqi governmental institutions, ministries and the World Bank. This meeting outlined the economic policies and reforms adopted by the Iraqi government and the obstacles that accompany the implementation. Just a few weeks ago we saw Iraq making strides to improve their communications by linking Middle East countries with Europe in a high-speed international telecommunications network.

5-22-2012 *Doc ~here is where the debate really begins. Will the RV occur before introduction of the new currency? We believe the answer is yes and here is why. Shabibi has stated he wants to go into 2013 with the dinar as "the" currency of Iraq. He must dedollarize to do so. Dedollarization will not occur over night and from previous info we believe they have been planning on up to 6 months with as little as 3 to do so. This gives us the June to September window. Here is how we see it unfolding: 1- Rv around $1, 2) - pull in the remaining big bills (3 zeros) and make change with USD, 3) - introduce new currency and swap 1:1 to pull in the USD. As always these are opinions but we are very enthusiastic that the light is out there and within the next 6 month window at worst case.

5-22-2012 *DinarWishes ~Many things are being said and I want proof before I get all excited...Things are Looking Very Good but Im waiting for it to show...IMO We are Very Close.

5-22-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~A partnership was also reached between Iraqi banks and the International banks who have been directly involved in an ongoing transfer of global banking technologies to Iraq. The most advantageous time for Shabibi and the CBI to raise the exchange rate is after Erbil implementation, a seated government, announcement of the strategic council, and prior to tariffs. That time is upon us and I believe these different government bodies and organizations are all intertwined, moving into position and doing their part. After decades of war in Iraq, only a joint effort will lead to the success of this currency reform project, and it's my opinion that's what we're witnessing now.

5-22-2012 *Blaino ~a possible rv is said to be showing in banks in Germany and other European banks...Stay turned as the evening progresses.

5-22-2012 *BelleGrits ~things are warming up...as you know, it has been our contention it is best to release very little in the past few weeks...things look really good, friends. We have some excitement and hoping it continues.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's